1. ladyphilosophy

ladyphilosophy Member

Back after a short interlude...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ladyphilosophy, Sep 11, 2014.

Hi!

I'm not really new here but probably no one remembers me.... I joined about a year and a bit ago (I think) and mostly kept my distance, didn't really post much. Over the past year I've done a helluva lot of travelling, volunteering abroad, and just generally messing around not writing. While it was all a great experience and I have expanded my horizons considerably since I first left for India and beyond, it didn't leave me a great deal of time for writing, and I feel I should really get back into the swing of things, starting here.

I've wanted to be a writer since my childhood but motivation has pretty much always been a problem for me. I hoped joining a forum would inspire me more, and I have found a lot of what I've read here to be very stimulating. So, now that I'm done with my globetrotting I've returned here in order to get inspired again, now that I have more time and space to write...and no excuses.

So, I'm looking forward to getting involved in this writing community and hopefully getting stuck into some riveting writing project very soon...:)

2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to the forum! I hope this place will help you stay motivated. :)

Here's our New Member Guide to get you started.

Have fun! :)

-Kat