1. MackenzieGirl

MackenzieGirl Member

A Forest of Echoes and Ashes

Discussion in 'Progress Journals' started by MackenzieGirl, Aug 13, 2019.

So I finely have a story going that I am hoping won't burn out on me, like a lot of my things seem to. I don't really have a goal for it, but I wanted to have a progress journal as a way to help keep myself in order. Anyway, right now I am writing Chapter Two, and have Chapter One hanging out on my computer to rest for a few days, before I prof read it. I have just posted the prologue on this site looking for feedback on it. That's about all I can think of when it comes to this mad adventure involving a land dispute, fae and humans fighting, a dragon, two fae princes, and a amazing number of both good and bad decision making on the parts of just about every character. Yes, my online and summery ran away with me a bit.

marshipan and Alan Aspie like this.
  2. MackenzieGirl

MackenzieGirl Member

Posted the prologue on FrictionPress and have begun editing the first chapter, chapter two is complete and is cooling on my computer! :)

3. MackenzieGirl

MackenzieGirl Member

Finished the first chapter and upload it here for feedback! :) now editing chapter two and writing chapter three!