Tags:
  1. Leishua

Leishua Member

A great chanced meeting!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Leishua, Apr 18, 2018.

Hello WritingForums,

I'm really happy to be here. I'm looking to study the writing and processes of others to in turn improve and work on my own! I've been looking to writing my own novel for sometime and figured this would be a great crowd to bet on!

I'm a great believer in probability and i make a living as a gambler. Its not a very highly looked upon trade, but its got me going to pursue my interests! I'm pleased to meet you all!

2. DeusXMachina

DeusXMachina Member

Welcome from a fellow newbie.

That sounds intriguing. Tell us more, and you can start a second career as a plot bunny :)

Indigo Abbie likes this.
  3. Leishua

Leishua Member

Nya! I make a living on chance basically, i play the games by the rules with calculated risks. Its not possible to win a lot but you want to win big and lose little. I live a pretty sustained life losing plenty but small amounts and going big for the kill haha. Its an exciting life. It makes me feel alive. The emotions, the vice, cartels and syndicates trying to play people out. If you know their tricks you can break the rules too and play on their terms!