Tags:
  1. Just a cookiemunster

Just a cookiemunster Active Member

A lonely writer

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Just a cookiemunster, Sep 20, 2018.

Hi to all!! My name is BabyNayahi. I am happy to find this forum. I came here because I have been writing since I was a child because I love it so much, it feels like when I write something it becomes a part of me and that's how I express myself.
    I even remember a few lines from my first poem when I was a child which was: I once saw a cat/who had a bat/sitting on a rat/ who had a blue hat/ lol and every poem started with "I once saw"

But anyway no one ever wanted to read my story as a child they said 10 pages were too long now as an adult no one still wants to read my story and no one is really that interested. My mom says she does not understand it because she is too old, my cousin says he does not have time to read it, my sister is too busy, my friend just hates reading in general so I feel alone in the writing world. I came to seek out other people with the same passion and it feels refreshing to be here.

I am currently working a story I hope to publish. I started it a few years ago but got busy with work and life so now I came back to it and decided to finish it. I have two other stories I was working on but wanted to put my focus on one at a time. I have 60 thousand words so far which I am shocked and proud of because I never thought my story would grow so much. It is the longest I have ever written and now I see if you just start writing the story just keeps flowing. It's a Dark fantasy. Oh, and I love poetry I have maybe 50 poems I would love to publish also.
    My favorite genre to read/write is fantasy, family sagas, horror. But I am open to variety and will read any genre that has a good story and suits my taste in writing.

Nice to meet you all! :blowkiss:

Nariac likes this.
  2. 8Bit Bob

8Bit Bob Here ;) Contributor

Welcome to the forums! We're a friendly bunch 'round here, I'm sure you'll fit right in :)

3. Moon

Moon Contributor Contributor

Welcome to the forum, baby. Nice to internet meet you.

Enjoy your time here, ya hear? ....er.....see?

8Bit Bob likes this.
  4. Nariac

Nariac Contributor Contributor

Hey baby.

... Sorry, I couldn't resist. :p Welcome to the forum, glad to have you with us. :)

5. Just a cookiemunster

Just a cookiemunster Active Member

Haha thanks :superlaugh:

8Bit Bob likes this.