Tags:
  1. SnapFandango

SnapFandango Banned

A new start

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by SnapFandango, Sep 23, 2017.

Hi all,

I have perhaps been a bit "crazy" in inverted commas, which perhaps did not need to be said twice. But then again perhaps it did, because I know where the delete button is, right there, just there, top right of the "]" button. That is called a "square tool" by the way. Perhaps you knew that, perhaps I've taught you whatever crap just entered my head? Who knows?

But the point is that I did not press the square tool button, or the "delete" button diagonally above it. Instead I chose to live up to my responsibility for the first time, since probably three weeks ago, when I ran over a cat. I would like to think that you recognise the courage this takes, not pretend courage like Tom Cruise smashing his ankle against a building and discovering there were no aliens to fix it, but true, human courage.

I have been touched intimately by the many members of this site.

I find it hard to remember the last time I was this roused by a group of feeling individuals. It has been a long time since I could stiffen up and admit I'm coming out of my shell.

Other sites would shove me in the back passage, they were adversarial, they would try to fist me in the ring, or subject me to analysis until I broke out in beads of sweat, anal beads, they used to call it.

But here, I have felt nothing but warm hands on my membership.

I would like to thank you all.