1. cydney

cydney Banned

A Proper Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by cydney, Oct 8, 2016.

When I first came here, I was terrified and gave just a silly slapstick intro. I didn't come here to write, I'll be honest. I came because a couple of very precious on-line guy friends were here and I missed them terribly.

I mostly write poetry, but I've learned a lot about writing since I've become a member here. I'm STILL not sure if I want to do anything other than journal/blog or write poetry, but I know for sure that I miss my friends and I get to see a lot more of them and from them in this sight.

See, I didn't know they were such great writers! So, I'm very glad to be here and to join in anything they have to offer.

I have much more to share about myself but I need to take a short break & I'll be back.

If you need some inspiration about life, someone to talk to about just enjoying life - I'm here. I'm not a 'young' person, but you'd think I was. Everyday, my life just begins. I'm a very happy person in a world of confusion and sorrow. No brag, just fact. :)

I'll bbl. :love:

A man called Valance likes this.
  2. cydney

cydney Banned

So, what I want you to know is that I'm very random. I don't follow the flow or follow crowds well. I just do what I want or say what's on my mind at the moment.

If you want to know how to fit in, even though I've been on the internet for awhile, I am NOT your 'go to'. :)

Just lettin' you know, in case you wondered. Just in case.

Have a wonderful day, or evening, depending on where you're at. > !! <<

3. cydney

cydney Banned

I knew there was something else I wanted to say.

I'm always looking for 'balance' in my life. Too much of a good thing, too much of a bad thing, that sort .... So, I will continue to search for that here in this website and others that I frequent.

Now, if that offends you, I'm sorry. But my hope is that we can all become balanced, stable, etc. I shouldn't care, worry, be concerned about other people, but I have friends I've known on the internet for years. I can't help but care about them. Another one of those ... that's just the way I am ... type things.

:)

4. A man called Valance

A man called Valance Senior Member

A Proper Introduction... deserves a proper welcome.

Welcome cydney. Just follow your own star. That's all I do.

cydney likes this.
  5. cydney

cydney Banned

Thanks, I'll try! :)

A man called Valance likes this.