Novel A question, not sure where it belongs.

Discussion in 'Genre Discussions' started by AlphaWerewolf10, May 1, 2014.

1. AlphaWerewolf10

AlphaWerewolf10 Member

Hello, everyone. Sorry for the late response to your posts. I kind of forgot about this topic. I appreciate all of the different opinions and views on this subject. I see the point of it not being as unrealistic as it sounded to me at first. Since I made this topic, I have decided to start the story in a different place than this scene and the dream.
    The story is going to start several days before the boys have the "dream" just so I can get some more interaction and development on these boys (and possibly their father) before the event. The answers to the question obviously still apply, however, so thank you all. I appreciate the opinions.

2. Mike Kobernus

Mike Kobernus Senior Member

I think that kid wound sniffle, then try to cover it up when he sees his siblings were not crying.

3. MLM

MLM Banned for trolling

You know this is your character, it's not like we, who aren't writing your story, know anything about them as individuals or how emotional they would be at this or that age.

Okon likes this.