1. glassdarkly

glassdarkly New Member

Good evening!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by glassdarkly, Mar 15, 2017.

Hello, everyone! I have no idea what I'm doing here, but here goes!

I write about the economy during the day and for pleasure at night. I'm here to make friends with people who will inspire me to keep writing and stay disciplined with my projects.

I have a tendency to write dark, unhappy stories that might make medical professionals worry about my mental state. But I assure you, I just gravitate toward dark subject matter because it is naturally the most complex and lends itself all sorts of wonderful plot twists and gasp-evoking moments.

I am in the process of recording some of my fiction (most of it short stories) and scoring it with minimal, yet painstakingly arrange original music. I have one story like this completely assembled and two others on deck.

Let me know if you're interested in hearing it. I'd love to get an unibased opinion on its quality and where it can be improved.

2. Forinsyther

Forinsyther Member

I enjoyed reading your introduction, especially because we have something in common, I favour writing dark and tragic themes too. I love the complexity of characters, and stories that leave you stunned or devastated.
    I'd like to hear your work :)

glassdarkly likes this.
  3. glassdarkly

glassdarkly New Member

Thanks! It's nice to hear from a fellow child of darkness! I will post the link up here after I get home this evening and re-do the levels.

4. Forinsyther

Forinsyther Member

Sounds good, I look forward to it :)
    I'll most likely be posting some of my work on this forum too in the near future, so keep a look out

glassdarkly likes this.