Tags:
  1. Alex R. Encomienda

Alex R. Encomienda Contributor Contributor

A Scourge from the Antiquities published

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Alex R. Encomienda, May 20, 2018.

Today I received good news that my short story "A Scourge from the Antiquities" has been published in an award winning magazine called Dark Gothic Resurrected.

It was a difficult story to sell because it's wierd and it doesn't make sense (in a good way). Below is the link to buy the magazine.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1718893620/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1526514226&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=dark+gothic+resurrected+magazine&dpPl=1&dpID=61OV7QjzzuL&ref=plSrch#immersive-view_1526514247748

2. Hollowly

Hollowly Member

Congratulations! I hope it's the first of many for you to get published. I love the weird stuff myself and am glad to see such get out there. :)

Alex R. Encomienda likes this.
  3. crosswolf

crosswolf New Member

Congratulations on the publication! I'll be sure to grab a copy once I get paid, I love weird stuff and am always happy to support another author. Is this your first published piece?

Alex R. Encomienda likes this.
  4. Alex R. Encomienda

Alex R. Encomienda Contributor Contributor

Thank you! No, it's actually my third piece published.