1. ubuntu

ubuntu New Member

A Software program that could cure my weird idea

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ubuntu, Apr 2, 2011.

The weather in my town says goodnight to everyone.

Well, I hope there are computer programmers among us, or people that had the same idea bothering their mind once before.

For example, on your Internet browser sometimes you select the word and right-click it then choose <Search Google for "the word you selected">. As soon as you give this command to the related application, it copies the word you selected in the address bar (or Google bar) to make search.

In conclusion, I am looking something similar to this. I want to select the words that I don't know, and send them to a special place (something similar to notepad that can be online or located on your PC) to make a list of them. In this way, I believe, I can save my time and easy get to know how many unfamiliar words I met in a day using my vocabulary collection.

I appreciate for taking time to all of you folks.

cydney likes this.
  2. Mr. Blue Dot

Mr. Blue Dot New Member

Couldn't you just open notepad then use Ctrl+C to copy, Ctrl+V to paste? I think you would be hard pressed to find something that already does what you want without making it your self.

3. ubuntu

ubuntu New Member

Okay. Though I am already doing what you suggested, there is another reason for this. I am going to use it for my small project (about websites) so I am looking for something that would fit my purposes.

Thanks

4. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Please note - this site does not allow advertising, so anything that looks like endorsement of a software product will not be allowed. You are better off using google or software forums.