1. ReturntoEarth

ReturntoEarth New Member

A Weary Traveler...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ReturntoEarth, Sep 23, 2018.

Hello all! I am 24 year old who has been drawing and writing for as long as I can remember. I have a strong love of biology, astronomy, art, and learning new skills/trades. I consider myself a "knowledge collector" like one would collect stamps, comic books, or figurines I collect science journals, textbooks and how to guides on everything.

I love creating and building vast worlds and universes as well as the creatures that reside in them. While I love fantasy set in the medieval era, I also love science fiction and the possibilities of how the world around us may change in the future.

I am currently working on a Science fiction graphic novel based on the idea that humankind was finally able to make interstellar space travel work and how they deal with alien species in their immediate galaxy. I'm working out all the details before I write the script so I'm still in the building phase at the moment. :)

Glad to be here and that I was able to stumble across this neat little nook in the vastness that is the internet. I hope to learn and share my own knowledge with like-minded people!

Nariac and Artifacs like this.
  2. Artifacs

Artifacs Senior Member

Welcome to the forum, ReturntoEarth. Glad to meet another sci-fi fan. Looking forward to see some of your work.
    I'm very interested in interstellar hard sci-fi right now and doing some research about plausible alien biology, among other things. Not making much progress but still searching. *welcome*

ReturntoEarth likes this.
  3. Some Guy

Some Guy Manguage Langler Supporter Contributor

Yay, sci-fi! I'm still workin on my Apocalyptopia (a happily-ever-after with a twist)

4. Nariac

Nariac Contributor Contributor

Hi there! Glad to have you with us.

Oh, I love the world-building stage. Although in your case it's more ... galaxy-building. :p

Looking forwards to seeing some of your work or ideas in the near future!