1. _AB

_AB Member

AB's Progress Journal

Discussion in 'Progress Journals' started by _AB, Nov 4, 2016.

Heyo!!

So, I've gotten back to writing. I'm trying not to burn myself out of a good hobby like I did last time I left it. My goal is to get these ideas and characters out on paper and enjoy the process.

I've set a goal to write 300-500 words every other day. I think that would be a very good start since I don't have a deadline in mind. I just wanna keep the characters talking and write down ideas in their voices.

Confession: A story of a priest who lost his faith and a man who's about to kill himself in the next hour.

I've reached to 4300 word count in around 2 weeks. Progress is slow but I prefer slow and doable than bursts of acceleration and end up burning out.

Will try to update the thread every other day. Today's word count was 455. That's a good day's work :)

Cheers
    AB

ToDandy likes this.
  2. Ebenezer Lux

Ebenezer Lux Member

Hey! How goes the writing?

_AB likes this.
  3. _AB

_AB Member

I just reached 6,500 words. I'm pretty happy about it, but I did speed up the writing process because I just wanna put stuff on paper first before overthinking the details. I'll have to come to a rewrite after reaching the end

4. Ebenezer Lux

Ebenezer Lux Member

Dude, same. Except I've been procrastinating on doing even that. You'd think a bit of mindless prose would be easy.