1. We are experiencing some technical issues currently. If you post and nothing appears to happen please refresh your browser rather than hitting post again. Otherwise you will post twice, which is creating a lot of duplicates for the team to clear up. Please bear with us, these things will be sorted as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Adam D. Magdaleno

Adam D. Magdaleno New Member

Adam D. Magdaleno's SUPERS Progress Journal

Discussion in 'Progress Journals' started by Adam D. Magdaleno, Oct 23, 2018.

Hello everyone who may see this. My name is Adam D. Magdaleno and on this October of 2018 I am 21 years old, a CSU Fullerton student, a ups warehouse worker and a very ambitious writer in the wee hours. My big project is a comic book short series about an old superhero that comes out of retirement one last time to give hope to the new generation of people who have been given a crumbling world. The title is called "SUPERS" and it's a mixture of a lot of different influences and comics that I grew up obsessing over like "The Dark Knight Returns" and "Watchmen". Even though it's intended for mature audiences I'm trying to add some humor to it. The idea first came to me in May of this year. It's a love letter to superheroes and a commentary on the near future of America in twenty years. Hopefully within a year I can finalize the script and find an artist willing to finish it with me and pitch it to someone. Wish me luck! - Adam M.

So here's my progress journal for October 22nd, 2018.
    - Finished an extremely bare bones outline for the story and major events/deaths.
    - Finished the full script for Chapter 1
    - Began the full script for Chapter 2
    - Have fleshed out ideas of what the main characters will look like

I'll be posting my finished scripts on here soon. I'll take notes from anyone willing.

2. Adam D. Magdaleno

Adam D. Magdaleno New Member

Side Note: Also writing a fan-fiction of Spider-Man's origin called "Freshmen Year" which will also be a comic forum. Started writing it before Stan Lee passed and now I want to do the classic myths justice with this passion project as well.