1. Imaginarily

Imaginarily Disparu en Mer Contributor

Again again again.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imaginarily, Sep 16, 2015.

Hello new forum,

This has to be the billionth writing community I've joined in as many years... I'm here because I still haven't found what I'm looking for.

So, let me introduce myself. You can just call me Imaginarily (not Imaginary, I exist I swear...); I've been writing and roleplaying amateur-ly for at least fifteen years now. I don't claim to be an expert (by far, holy crap), or even particularly "good," but I can say with confidence that sometimes I do seem to know what I'm doing. Sorta.

I have absolutely no aspirations to publish, I just want to hone my skills so that I can enjoy my pasttime that much more. (That being said, if 50 Shades of Are You #$@%ing Kidding Me was that successful, I could probably retire on my closet scraps, right? Right?)

...Anyways.

I'm here because the forums dedicated solely to RP have been a massive disappointment. After literally years of scouring, I cannot for the life of me figure out why the ideas I want to pursue get no bites, die quickly, or worst of all, attract people who simply bore me to tears with their writing.

It looks like this forum is populated by more mature, serious writers who actually care, so I hope whatever interest I might spark here lasts, and is fruitful. <_< That doesn't seem like the right word but eh.

Anywho... that's all I have to say for now. High hopes, best foot forward, all that exhausting stuff.

2. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    Hello. :D

I would agree that you could probably sell the scraps in your closet, and are probably to well written for 50 shades to compete with. (But that sets the bar really low).

I don't RP like that if you know what I mean. But I hope you find what your looking on here. Best of luck to you. :p

Imaginarily likes this.
  3. Aidan Stern

Aidan Stern Active Member

Hi