1. lzz

lzz New Member

hi

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by lzz, Jun 1, 2007.

Hi Im new here my name is Lzz but you can call me NL for short [its from a screenname i have on another forum]. I'm 14 and i have been writing for about a year and i wrote Halloweentown which is in fantasy and i have about 1 more HT [halloweentown] story that is done and im working on a 3rd one. I wish I could finish it because its about 4 pages long and im not even close to being done and I have a bad case of writer block for that story :( . Im from Arizona i was born there and Im unfortunatly gonna be moving from Arizona to South Carolina by the end of the year [my mom says]. But im happy cause im gonna be getting a new computer hopefully soon so Ill be able to go to school on it [I'm homeschooled by the way] and I'm gonna try to get here alot cause im on alot of other forums.
    * just so ya know dont get me mad cause i have a little anger problem :D *

2. Domoviye

Domoviye New Member

Proud Canadian. Currently teaching in Nanjing, Chi
    Good morning (or afternoon, or evening as the case may be)
    Writers block really does suck. So hopefully we can help you out of it.
    Cheers

3. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

Welcome to WF.org, I know what writers block is all about...have had it for a few years now so yeah my work is sufferring a lot. Hence why I'm going on a holiday :D.

But I do hope you have a wonderful time here with all of us and I look forward to seeing you around the board.

~Torana

4. Gannon

Gannon Contributor Contributor

Hopefully we can prove cure enough for you! Welcome!

5. Kit

Kit Contributor Contributor

Hey there, welcome to the forums and I hope that we can help you out of your writer's block.

6. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Hi El Zee Zee - That is how I should pronounce your nick, correct?

Welcome to the forum. Is your Halloweentown related to the movie of the same name, or to The Nightmare Before Christmas? Or is it an entirely separate creation?

If the cure for writer's block is an influx of new perspectives and challenges, then I think you have found a remedy here. I hope you have fun and also get past your block.

A change of surroundings, though it brings uncertainty and forces you to leave much behind, is also an opportunity. South Carolina is indeed different from Arizona, but both have their own charms.

See you around.

7. Daniel

Daniel I'm sure you've heard the rumors Founder Staff

Welcome to the site!

8. lzz

lzz New Member

:D Halloweentown is actually inspired by nightmare before christmas and only one of the Halloweentown stories has some stuff from the movie Halloweentown. I actually couldnt find a name so i just named it what it was a town thats Halloween. And yes thats how you say my name