1. Sally Blue

Sally Blue New Member

You can call me Upsilon

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Sally Blue, Sep 20, 2016.

Dear world,

Sally is not my real name, I just wanted to bring a little mystery to my life. Upsilon stands for the initial of my real first name, you can try to guess it :)
    This is all pretty new for me, I came across a lot of weirdness lately (they call it adulthood) and I don't know.. I felt oppressed. I registered in this forum to let myself go, to let my anxiety, my euphoria, my messiness and all kind of uncontrollable feelings just explode.
    I also find some kind of charm to anonymity. I can let my imagination speak without being paranoid. English is not my mother tongue though, thus I don't think it will come naturally. I'm still fine with that, life would be so boring without its harshness.
    Anyway please feel free to tell me more about you, to just write down some random thoughts. I would be so glad to have some other chaotic mind to talk to.

2. karldots92

karldots92 Active Member

Welcome to the forum! My user name is a mix of my real name and a nickname I had as a kid. I'm Irish and have been trying to adult for the guts of 20 years and still haven't figured it out. I write fantasy/sci-fi and am currently working on a couple of novels - but it's slow going cos my real job keeps getting in the way.