1. brutemaw

brutemaw New Member

Here we go.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by brutemaw, Mar 17, 2016.

I figured I may as well use a writing forum to help myself focus on what I'm capable of. I've written plenty of short stories for competitions in school, but as soon as I was out into the world of adulthood, it felt pretty good to see how other people write with drabbles, prompts, and roleplay, which I've only been addicted to since I was younger, with my own original characters and the worlds they live in.

I am currently working on free-handing a few journals that evaluate different breeds and classifications of mythical creatures under the general studies and expeditions of a seemingly immortal man claiming to be of a phoenix variety, named Brian Anderson. While I read and write all types of genre for roleplay and because I have free time, the easier to make up as I go along. After all, the worlds we make are our own!

Anyway, I am 20 years old, a comic artist for several local and independent publishing companies. I am on tumblr as the artist trenchkoat, and in charge of medicalsuggestion. Unfortunately, I do most of my writing offline. Something seems so satisfying about putting pen to paper...

Oscar Leigh likes this.
  2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to the forum. :)

Do check out our role-playing room if you're interested in that. Or maybe you already have. :D

Here's our New Member Quick Start Guide to get you started. See you around!

-Kat

3. Oscar Leigh

Oscar Leigh Contributor Contributor

Welcome!!!