1. youngwriter_32123

youngwriter_32123 New Member

I have the Plot but no beginning

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by youngwriter_32123, Dec 28, 2007.

I am writing a story about a girl who is cursed and everyone that she loves dies so she makes it wear she can't love but something happens and she falls in lve with a guy and she has to either sacrifice him or her but the problem is I have NO BEGINNING!!!! Can anyone help the story is called THE WAITING ROOM!! Can anyone help?

2. Neha

Neha Beyond Infinity. Contributor

hey youngwriter here's a suggestion, why not start like this, (just posting two lines, you can evaluate further). Actually the location below is a waiting room too, the waiting room of a hospital

Ainadika felt like she had been slapped.

"wh-what? B-b-but how is this possible??" she started screaming, " No you're lying, not my father, no, no, no! It must have been some other Tom, but not my father, my father can't be dead. Why, he made lunch for school and we had breakfast together, he did not mention any trip to New York. Why would he? It's not even been two months since my brother's death! Why would he be even be on that train then? Why?? No this is not true"