Tags:
  1. Delphine the Delphox

Delphine the Delphox Member

Another new face

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Delphine the Delphox, Sep 12, 2020.

Hi, everyone! I discovered this website a few days ago hoping to find a place where writers can give each other advice, and it seems I've found just the place!

Feel free to call me Delphine or Lily, I go by both online, although Lily is my real name. I'm an amateur writer who mainly writes for herself. I've been practicing for years, but still have much to learn. I don't really have a genre; I just mainly write what comes to mind.

I've currently only published one short story. It's called "Day of the Choosing", and can be found on both Deviant Art under DelphineTheDelphox and FictionPress under Lily Alexander. (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a link.) Moderator note: No, off-forum commercial links are not allowed. - Jannert

I hope to get along well with the other authors on this website!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2020
    Kyle Phoenix likes this.
  2. Dogberry's Watch

Dogberry's Watch Contributor Contributor Contest Winner 2023 Contest Winner 2022

Welcome! I hope you like it here.

3. Kyle Phoenix

Kyle Phoenix Active Member

Welcome to the forums Delphine. I hope you have a great time here! enjoy! :)