1. The Piper

The Piper Contributor Contributor

Hello (again)!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by The Piper, Aug 25, 2022.

Hi everyone!

Some of you may remember me from way back when. I used to be a fairly regular contributor, and really enjoyed being a part of the forum and meeting like-minded people here. The constructive input was invaluable and I gained a lot from being a part of this community.

And then I sort of disappeared. Only reason I've really got for that is that life just got in the way and that things in my head took a turn that I didn't like. But I'm at a much different place now and excited to see if I can step back in!

Where am I at now? I'm writing horror fiction on two fronts: a few "serious" projects on one hand that I hope to polish, perfect, and eventually try to traditionally publish, and some shorter, more "fun" projects that I'll be self-publishing. At the minute for example, I'm working on a 1970s haunted house novel with a lawyer protagonist and an elderly convict, as well as a novella where gas mask-wearing clowns airdrop a zombie virus into London. Guess which is which.

What'll I be getting up to on here? I hope to take it slow, not let things get too overwhelming, and focus on lending my feedback to things in the crit section. I've a lot to catch up on before I'll even think about putting my own stuff in there! So you'll probably see me popping in every couple days to offer what I hope is constructive criticism and to get involved in some conversation there. I also love the research aspect of the forum so if I have the odd question I'm sure you'll see me ask it! And if you remember me and want to reconnect please reach out! It's been a long time but I hope most of you are still around on here and I'd love to hear from you.

Piper

Madman, Xoic and Dogberry's Watch like this.
  2. Madman

Madman Life is Sacred Contributor

Welcome back!

The Piper likes this.