1. The_Joker

The_Joker Banned

Another struggling novice

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by The_Joker, Nov 13, 2019.

Yes hello, it is me, the funny man. I'm 22 years old and have been grappling with the same story, off and on, for about six years now. It's a hideous chimera made of crime thrillers, superhero fiction and a dash of horror. I'm starting to read a lot more now so I can ape the experts. And that's that. :pop:

Tralala likes this.
  2. Some Guy

Some Guy Manguage Langler Supporter Contributor

Well, there'ya go!

Welcome! :)

Tralala and The_Joker like this.
  3. Tralala

Tralala Active Member

It's very nice to meet you :)

The_Joker likes this.
  4. jannert

jannert Retired Mod Supporter Contributor

Hi there, Joker. I'm one of the moderators here on the forum, and I want to extend a personal welcome.

I can totally relate to spending a lot of time on one story, which grows and grows...upwards, tentacles, fat, old, you name it. However, you are totally immersed in THAT STORY, which means you'll know it inside and out. Unless you're writing to a deadline, taking your time will pay off, as long as you keep at it. When it's done, you will be really proud of it.

As you find your way around the forum, please take a look at these two links. They will help keep you on track, and give you an idea of how we operate here. Our main goal is to provide a community of writers and people who want to write. We're not here to promote anything in particular, other than a safe and friendly place for writers to interact, ask questions, exchange information, and talk about their own writing experiences.

New Member Quick Start

Forum Rules

You might also find this link useful for navigating the forum. I know I use it a lot.

https://www.writingforums.org/faq/

Anyway, do have fun getting to know us, and letting us get to know you. I hope to see you around the threads. If you encounter any difficulties settling in, don't hesitate to contact me via a 'conversation' and I'll do my best to help.

Cheers for now,

Jan