1. SuttonMichael254

SuttonMichael254 Active Member

Any stock market heads in here?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SuttonMichael254, Jun 28, 2012.

I just recently started to mess around with the stock market. One of the guys i work with was telling me what he did and how much he has been able to make, and now that i have a little extra money i thought why not. But holy flying monkey poop im not doen good. Im kinda embarassed to say how much i have lost. I went ahead and sold 2 of my BIG loosers. Now i only have 4

LUNA
    CHMP
    FCGD
    LLEN

I was ahead with CHMP, but then they took a huge dive and im back in the red.

Just wondering if there where any more stock market heads out there that wanted to share horror stories or happy stories :)

2. James Berkley

James Berkley Banned

what trading platform do you use if you dont mind?

3. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Nah, I'm not into gambling.

4. SuttonMichael254

SuttonMichael254 Active Member

HAHAHA Yeah i hear that man, i never have luck with any thing no way, not no scratch offs or nothen, dont know why i thought id do well in this

I use sharebuilder .com
    I choose that one because it had no minimal balance i had to have. Some of the other ones required i have like 10k in it, and i didnt have THAT much to put in. I actually started out with 1400. Like i said, im a little embarassed to say what im at now.