Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. priti

priti New Member

Need comments 4 my story plot

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by priti, Jan 7, 2009.

I am writing a love story. It is about a boy and girl who fall in love while working in an IT firm owned by Mehta group. The girl is an orphan who has faced a lot of hardship in life because her parents married without their respective family consents. At some point she comes to know that the boy is actually the son of the owner of the Mehta Business Empire.

She walks out of his life because she is convinced his family will never accept her. Any takers???

2. Mello

Mello New Member

any takers?

well i'll be happy to read anything you post. I can't really tell you whether this is good or not because I haven't seen what you're actually going to do with it yet. If you have an idea, you should probably try to make it into a story, no matter what it is or what people think about it. after all, we only get so many of them in a lifetime...

3. priti

priti New Member

This is actually correct. I will post a chapter or two.

4. Daedalus

Daedalus Active Member

It would be advisable to post critiques for other people's writing before submitting your own work. It's a necessity, in fact. Otherwise, anything you do post will be locked by a moderator.

Just some friendly advice. :)

5. priti

priti New Member

The Anonymous bond
    Mr.Digvijay Dhanraj was watching the over busy traffic on the street through the glass panes of his office on the third floor of Precise Towers, New York. Precise Tower is the Headquarters of one of the most sought after and respected business empire owned by Mr. Dhanraj.

The sinking of the sun over the horizon in the background was in a synonymous phase with the gradual declining age of Dhanraj. While viewing the sunset Dhanraj could not help comparing himself to a withered leaf of a mammoth tree about to fall on the ground in complete darkness any time.

Though he was over seventy-five years, with a fair complexion and sharp features, he still looked very handsome. He had a very pleasing personality with a height of a little over six feet. Of late however his age was visible on his face. The stress and the hard work he was in the habit of doing to survive the competitive business world was clearly visible in the dark circle formations in his eyes. Nevertheless the hungry look in his blue eyes continued to portray the fact that he had so much more to do in life before finally giving up.

With his well-established business empire spread all over Asia Pacific and America he was clearly, one among the most influential and wealthy people in the world. Deep within his heart he knew the fact that he certainly was not a happy and contented man in spite of so much affluence in his life.

Just today he had by chance come face to face with a dim ray of hope. This ray if would get transformed into bright sunlight would brighten up his otherwise lifeless world. But he had no idea how to tilt the scales of destiny in his favour. The more he thought about the issue while carelessly looking out of the window, more anxiety showed up on his face.

He started impatiently pacing up and down in his spacious and elegantly decorated office room. The room was a mixture of elegance and royalty. The Interior Decorator had ensured that the room was aesthetically very appealing and pleasing to the eye.

Dhanraj possessed unaccounted assets but the irony was that they could not buy him what he wanted the most right now. The realization about the futilities of the riches, which he chased all his life, made him feel very weak within himself.

He picked up the telephone and instructed his operator to make a call to India urgently.

The phone was picked by a lady at the other end and Dhanraj in a clear but firm voice said “Radha, I want you to join me in New York immediately.”

6. garmar69

garmar69 Contributor Contributor

I'm not sure why you ignored Daedalus' advice. Check out the forum rules and follow them. This site has a no tolerance attitude toward what you have done here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.