Are Chavs Evil?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Heather Louise, Jul 3, 2007.

1. The Reaper

The Reaper Banned

What do Chavs Use for protection during sex? A Bus Shelter.

2. Heather Louise

Heather Louise Contributor Contributor

yeah, and like i have allready pointed out, it is not always the chavs that do this, and not all chavs do this. it is few who do such rudiculous things like this, and just because you happen to have a bad experience with someone who happens to be a chav also, does not mean you can catergorise us all into one catergory.

no, although by the way people go on you would get that impression. no, chavs are people who wear sports clothing, such as trackies and caps etc.

nearly all of my mates are chavs, and yet nearly all of my mates also want to go to University and have a good career for themselves.

yes, some do resort to things like this. but that has nothing to do with the fact that they happen to be chavs. people who are not chavs also do things like that.

yeah, but once again, it is nothing to do with the fact that they are chavs, and just because some chavs are "stirring up trouble", it does not mean that we all do. oh, and the languague we speak is just slang and fairly simple to understand once you get the hang of it, lol.

how sterio-typlical can you be?? so what, you think that the chavs brought all of these bad things. you think that people who are not chavs do some of these things also. people just have a view on chavs, which was formed because of what the media says, and think that it applies to everyone.

i am going to have to laugh at this otherwise i am going to get so hacked off with you, you wouldn't beleive it. is it wrong that some people cannot afford Tesco and Asda, so instead need to shop at Netto and Aldi?? is it so wrong that chavs like to buy knock-off Von Dutch and dodgey DVD's?? although, i must say that that is one of the most sterio-typical comments i have heard in while. i honeslt hope that you are not so close minded to beleive that that is the life of a common chav.

yeah, that's right isn't it? all chavs are thick and see not point in school. that is crap, like in every group of people, there is going to some thick people. but there is also going to be some really smart people. i am a chav, and i would day that i am fairly intelligent. so i honestly do not see how you can acuse us all of being stupid.

serisoly, why all the predudice against chavs. it is like twenty years ago or whatever, when the world thought that goths were the spawn of the devil. now, we know that is not true and completely unfair to say, so why is it ok to do the same thing to chavs??

and thank-you everyone who said something nice about me :D made me smile :D
    Heather

3. The Reaper

The Reaper Banned

Read This Link

4. The Reaper

The Reaper Banned

Heather turn away from the darkside. Before it consumes you to total chavaty.

5. Heather Louise

TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR!!!!!!! seriously out of order mate, and not in the slightest funny either!

6. Night Haunter

Night Haunter Banned

Heather all I can say is your small group must be a rarity. For someone who writes and has the title green you surely are not fully converted to this imbredded bread of cheap cider drinking tracksuit baseball cap wearing society.

I don't know where you are living but your not from Earth. If you think chavs are the good bread all chavs think they are.

7. Heather Louise

yeah, it is a steriotype! honestly, just because some people who happen to be chavs act like that it does not mean that we all act like that. it really hacks me off that people think that. you would nt be happy if i accused every Asian person of being a terrorist, just because a few of them happen to be. so why can we accuse evey chav of being a yob?

8. The Reaper

The Reaper Banned

Well you would say that now wouldn't you. :p

9. Heather Louise

i have done the cider drinking before on occasion for your information, and yes, i now see that that was a mistake, but people make mistakes. but never, ever have any of my mates or myself terorised people for the crack of it.

yea, i must live on a world where people aren't predudiced against because of the way they look, and where people accept that there is going to be both bad and good eggs in the bunch

10. Night Haunter

Night Haunter Banned

Absolutly Hilerious.

11. The Reaper

The Reaper Banned

Thanks

12. Heather Louise

i got another one, "what's the first question asked at a chav pub quiz?" "Got a fag ked?" :p

13. Heather Louise

yeah, that's right, nuke 'em all. just incase some of them are "bad", we'll bomb 'em all and get rid of the problem totally. you would be a brilliant PM

14. The Reaper

The Reaper Banned

Would you be as kind as to vote for me.

15. Night Haunter

Night Haunter Banned

Only if you use three nukes.

16. Princes

Princes Banned

I have to admit though Chavs are a nasty lot. I like my Goth and like my gothic cloths. were I live I really get some flak off them and they are very insulting all the time. I never shout back at them and stay as far away as i can but they still have a go one once threw talc in my face and poured beer over my black hair.

Its totally disgusting and I never did anything to any of them. Sorry but they are low life pond scum.

17. Heather Louise

yes, an i totally sympathise hun, i really do. but to hold a grudge against all Fred Perry wearing people forever more is also wrong. they were nasty, and what they did was out of order, but i promise you, we are not all that bad. you only notice the bad ones is all.

18. Night Haunter

Night Haunter Banned

I second that. They covered my girl friend in egg last year. Because she wears expensive clothing. Which she has earnt from her career.

Everyday in Humberside they steal cars.

Heather I have never ever come across a good chav I've met in person. You well you said it yourself you've done the cider thing. Imagine what that looks like to normal people seeing a group of young chavs drinking cheap cider on street corners. Its very scary and not clever.

19. Princes

Princes Banned

Isn't that the point. we ONLY notice the bad ones. When are we going to notice the good ones.

Heather I respect your choice to be the person you are its everyones individual right. But love don't say you ONLY notice the BAD ONES. Because that makes me think they are all bad. I have to agree I've never met a good one. even when i go out on town every other saturday i get grief pretty much when i come into contact with them.

20. Heather Louise

yeah, but where i live at least, that is a rare occurance. i know it doesn;t look brilliant, and if we do go out in a big "gang" then we go sit on a feild or something, out of peoples way so that they cannot complain.

21. Heather Louise

what, you mean that they give you greif because of how you look? they judge you by your clothes? isn't that what you are doing though to a lot of them? judging all of them becasue of a few that wear those clothes.

22. Night Haunter

Night Haunter Banned

But don't you see you said it yourself a big gang. what if someones walking a dog.

Public houses are for drinking or cans in your homes not the streets and fields. you've just said it yourself a big gang you do that. your what 14 - 15 thats not clever. You should be furthering yourself not hanging in gangs at such a young age.

23. Princes

Princes Banned

No heather Im not. But they give me grief. I haven't slagged of their cloths once quote me if i have. They scare the hell out of me. I don't want raping because i look different and i DONT WANT KNIFING which is their usual trend at the moment.

24. The Reaper

The Reaper Banned

Gangs gangs. disgusting. Sorry but it is.

25. Heather Louise

yeah, right, 'cos we go arund looking for goths to rape and stab. that is our goal in life, seriously.
    fair enough, you are right, when we do drink, we shouldn't be. but does that make us evil? does the fact that on occasion we go for a drink, mean that we want to stab people and break windows?