1. A lake.

A lake. Member

Christina Grimmie

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by A lake., Jun 13, 2016.

Ok, Please, go to you tube and look up Christina Grimmie Titanium It is her playing piano and singing. She is Titanium she can never fall.

2. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    I did give it a brief listen. Girls got talent, so why does she waste it on shitty cover songs? Let alone shitty songs by pop artists? She has potential to be so much better than what she sets her sights on. Damn shame really, I hate when talented people don't aspire to be what they can be. With some original content I would be just as ecstatic as you, but as for now I see wasted talent trying to ride on the coat tails of a shitty pop star. Fortune favors the bold, not the repetitive and un-creative.

3. Mckk

Mckk Member Supporter Contributor

Composition is probably a different skill - as well as a different area of interest - to simply singing. Unlike writing, the passive and creative aspects of the art don't necessarily come hand in hand.

Anyway, she was murdered yesterday, which is probably why the OP started this thread. :bigfrown:

4. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    Well then this is a bit of a downer. Here I was having high hopes. Dimebag Darrel, Lemmie, David Bowie, Prince, and now this poor gal. Man this has been a shit century for musical talent. :cry:

5. Mckk

Mckk Member Supporter Contributor

Agreed - for any talent. Alan Rickman (Snape) died earlier this year too. Seen all those memes saying, "Form a protective circle around Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellan"? :ninja:

Shattered Shields and Cave Troll like this.