Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chainoflife

chainoflife New Member

Armageddon: The start of the enD [RPG] (Sci-fi)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by chainoflife, Jul 28, 2008.

Hello guys, sorry for the last thread, I was really busy, had a big project to do but here is my new rpg, I hope that it will be approved because I wrote some hell of a job haha well I hope everyone enjoys this one because I will pretty much and please feel free to ask or comment about it, bye~:)

Earth....London, England 14:28. August the 13th 3,088 am (Anno Machina)

It was in the year of 3080, when the whole world went to hell. The rich, the poor, the wealthy, everyone suffered this........invention of the government. It tore our hearts eversince it opened it's eyes. I always knew, I had a vision, a dream of this evil scorching our land, burning our proudness destroying our love. Armageddon is near, this world, this....Earth will dye, and nothing will be left but only the one who bears the power of this maddness. All human rights was under this bloody authority, everyone was a freeman but now, they bacome more than a slave.

We still have hope, my last vision had showed me, a legion of warriors will rise against those who are corrupted. Yes, I have seen it, the end of this chaos draws near. Only this...warrior will save us, the hero of all mankind. Eventhough he is our hope, you are his hopes, you must seek this warrior, know his secrets, learn his powers, accompany him to the finish.

In the Memory of Darnis Dwayne, the prophet.​

So that was just the introduction, next is the rules and a basic briefing of what to do:

RULES OF ATSOTE (the title of this)
    1. This RPG is about war and giant robots, just so you know, so informations should be given like mine provided at the bottom (just scroll down you'll see mine)
    2. Your robot can be taken from any other stories, animation, movies, etc. for example: Evangelian, Gundam, Super robot wars, etc.
    3. [CAUTION]NO GOD MODDING[CAUTION]
    4. Characters and character's robot can be upgraded in ranks only if you have an army that you serve in (list of armies and itro about them will be written after this contents of rules)
    5. player can add,buy, modify their robot's weapon(s), armour, looks, etc. just don't god mod ^ ^
    6. Please fell free to wirte anything offtopic in brackets, for example if you are talking to me or other friends about improving this rpg or meeting somewhere
    7. Please enjoy this rpg because I've been thinking of it for a long time if not feel free to, in brackets, write comments​

So that was the end of rules now to the armies and Affiliates
    1. URN, The United Rebel Nations
    Intro: The URN was estabalished since the change of the government in 3075. All the people who were against the government ruled by Steven Kinton had join this army to reject, prevent and change the authority of the government. Darnis Dwayne a.k.a the prophet was lead this army but had past away during an unknown war in year 3088. Merick Dwayne now took over and is rising again for his father against the chaos of the governement.

2. FAB, The Federal Agent Battalion
    Intro: The joining of the GM, Government Military and all the superiors of the navy, airforce and the ground force, the FAb had established a powerful army of men under the control of the government. This army is very honest to the government's command, one word can send the whole legion of soldiers to the front line, ready for an asssualt.

3. RAHR, The Representer of All Human-Rights
    Inro: The RAHR, also known as the Freeman's army, lead by Reynolds Foxx, is the group of all men and women in the middle between the two sides, they do not care of the government but only care for the human rights that they had earned. This army holds a devastating weapon that had already been shot into the middle of a war, destroying everything in it's way.

4. AMAP, The Army of Mecenaries and Pirates
    Intro: The AMAP, build by mecenaries, accompanied by pirates and lead by the most fearsome ex.soldier of the FAB, Jak Solokov. The AMAPs are armies that is hired by all sides to protect, destroy, assinate and rob under the command of the employer. This army has unlimited number of army, it has uncountable men to do the job for anyone.

so that's all for the armies now for the briefing:

It is year 3,088 anno machina (in the year of the Machines), the government ruled by Steven Kinton had changed the world with his super weapon of mass destruction, a war machine. He build an army of war machines and used them to destroy every enemy of him, enraged and bloodthirst, Kinton was overwhelm by his own invention, he started to attack the neighbouring countries and claim that land to him self. (by the way, Steven Kinton first ruled England now the Eart) Chaos was his nickname, everyone suffered his terror, Kinton made himself the one and only god. Armies of rebels fought against him but none of the war was a victory to the rebels yet. The prophet had had a vision, he is giving his last orders to all the the members of the rebels to find the warrior he had a vision on, it was the only hope to cure this poison to the world.

Only the characters who didn't join the FAB can take this quest, those who joins the FAB can stop them. THE AMAPs can choose sides depending on the character that hires, hiring Mecenaries depend on the character that plays as a mecenary if he/she would want to help or not. Money does not matter, everything is considered free or else it'll be really complicated but you can just metion money in your writing.

So now, the character you are playing, almost forgot: you can only play one character at a time, you can replace another when your previos one is dead, destroyd or pretty much not breathing.

Name: Miles Carter
    Robot: MK6-Revelator
    Type: Evangelion
    Army: FAB
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Intro: Miles, one of the corrupted soldier of the government. He drives his devastating weapon of terror only with one goal in his mind, destroy. Miles had always been in the front line and always strike first. He survives every battle but always have huge scars and dange to his weapon. Miles is very fearsome among his friends and his family, rumors said that he killed all of the members of his family just because they didn't agree with him about joining the FAB army....

So that's it for me for today, tomorrow I will come to start my story.

ENJOY!!!!!!!

2. Oasis Writer

Oasis Writer Contributor Contributor

I will allow it. :) I advice that you work on getting this one going, however. Your last one didn't quiet make it. Have fun. Game Approved! :)

3. Oasis Writer

Oasis Writer Contributor Contributor

Sorry, but the game has outlived it's time warranty. If a game that is newly posted receives no activity at all after two weeks, the game is closed. If you decide to revise, revisit, redo, or repost the game, please feel free to do so. However, the rule will still apply, no activity will ultimately mean closure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.