1. Lance Kelly

Lance Kelly New Member

Artificial Intelligence

Discussion in 'Research' started by Lance Kelly, Jul 31, 2016.

th (80).jpg
    British scientists have just been given the go-ahead to genetically modify human embryos. There are grave concerns, however, that this latest development opens the door to ‘designer’ or GM babies. Gene editing, which enables DNA to be modified, is just another step towards the ultimate goal of genetic engineering: to create an artificially intelligent human being. So far the results have been disappointing but nothing can stop what’s coming in the pursuit of the ultimate scientific dream.

The difficulty for scientists has been in replicating the creative function of the brain, which will enable the robot to respond with the precision of human intelligence in any given situation. However, a scientific breakthrough is pending in which a remarkable biologically engineered gene will replicate the self-reflective intelligence of human beings. These human robots will be artificially self-conscious, animated through biological implants which seamlessly replicate, in appearance and action, the functions of man and woman. As amazing as they appear, the human robots will have a major flaw: they will be devoid of love and unable to be conscious of the source of their inward intelligence.

The new technology will revolutionise the world in ways beyond our comprehension. The most obvious indication of global cultural change will be the ever-widening gap between the rich and poor. The national security services will deploy A.I. combat soldiers to police the growing civil unrest, which will result in residential areas for the wealthy and privileged classes becoming inaccessible to the masses.

The subconscious impulse that motivates the scientific mind to produce such technological marvels has its roots in the primal mind-stuff of the immemorial past. Slavery, although no longer politically correct, is deeply embedded in the human psyche as a complex of intense desire patterns for control and power over others. The emotional craving to enslave has never gone away, only imperceptibly filtrated through the global scramble for comfort and convenience. The invention of A.I. human slaves will be seen to fill this niche. The primary role of these robots will be to function as sexual slaves for the pleasure of man to do anything he wants without needing to be responsible for his actions.

Love between the genders will all but disappear. For what could compete with relinquishing any sexual restraint that inhibits man’s animalistic drive to dominate another? Woman, the female principle, will have no choice but to follow the example of man. She will inwardly despise his betrayal of her and go along with the virtual performance of sex without love. The pain of child birth, which woman willingly and valiantly undertakes on behalf of life on earth, will no longer be necessary. The transference of the conception of life from earth womb to sterile laboratory symbolises the externalising of the scientific rational mind. It’s not the technology that’s the problem but the degeneration of virtue that comes from abandoning love on earth for a manufactured replica of the reality behind the body. No good whatsoever will come from Artificial Intelligence, except as an evolutionary phase of human culture consonant with the deepening descent into human ignorance and the exploration of the objective universe.

2. Simpson17866

Simpson17866 Contributor Contributor

Uh, you might want to google "misconceptions about how men and women think" or something like that

BayView likes this.
  3. ChaosReigns

ChaosReigns Ov The Left Hand Path Contributor

this is raising major red flags for me, not just the topic, but clearly, some misunderstandings between gender roles (and as someone who's doing a degree in this, is highly perturbs me)

BayView and Simpson17866 like this.
  4. BayView

BayView Huh. Interesting. Contributor

I'm really not sure that slavery is deeply embedded in the human psyche, either.

This kinda reads like conclusions being expanded from a sample size of one.

Shadowfax and Simpson17866 like this.
  5. Malisky

Malisky Malkatorean Contributor

These are two separate things, so the conclusion is faulty. One speaks of human modification from the embryo phase and the other speaks of artificial intelligence. It makes no sense. What are you pointing out?

I read the article about the GM babies. What does this have to do with artificial intelligence though. I don't get it.

6. Lance Kelly

Lance Kelly New Member

Malisky

You probably know more about the science of genetics and Artificial Intelligence than me. But I’ll endeavour to clarify the points you raise.

It makes no sense at present because what’s coming is unlike anything that has been seen before in the laboratories. The eugenic scientists will invent a gene that replicates human self-consciousness, enabling robots to think and be cognitively intelligent. The line between genetically modified organisms and artificially created intelligence will be irrelevant in the light of the new technological marvels. Artificial intelligence and the science of genetics will combine to become a completely new scientific discipline.

The purpose of this, as I’ve said in the article, is for the production of sex slaves as a substitute for the love between the genders. So in the end it doesn’t really matter what you call it since it all adds up to the same thing. But I may be wrong – but do keep watching the headlines.

Thanks for reading the post and I appreciate the feedback. You may be interested in some other articles I’ve posted on my blog that examine other subjects from a different perspective.

Lance Kelly

7. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Contributor Contributor

1/ Why will they? How will they? Just because you say it doesn't make it so.

2/ Sex is not a substitute for love...not unless you've already got a seriously disturbed and disturbing view of human relationships.

Simpson17866 likes this.
  8. ChaosReigns

ChaosReigns Ov The Left Hand Path Contributor

Please enlighten me as to how they will use genetics to create self aware and thinking AI? last i heard, this wasn't a possibility... unless you seriously suggest that we reanimate the dead, and to be honest, that is the last thing i'd ever want to associate my name with.

9. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    Genetically modified babies, and AI are 2 separate subjects. Both have ethical and moral consequences, but are not related. (As an aside; GM Babies is just a luxury for the rich and powerful, that can actually have negative effects on the offspring. Playing with Genetics is not going to become the norm over natural selection and birth process. In fact in some ways it will probably be more harmful to the GM person. Life took a long time to get where it is today. Tampering with something that complex can only result in an artificial degradation leading to eventual extinction.)

On to the AI that you speak of. Humans are traditionally a social animal, divided into to Alphas and Betas. This process has changed the dynamic away from being the most physically and genetically strong, to more of a psychological/social status and wealth based hierarchy. Domination and slavery are relatively new concepts to the human dynamic, as when we began as a less power hungry creature than we are today. Modern humans are bombarded with the notion that they do not have worth without having things, money, and impossible to meet physical standards of beauty.
    AI would by definition evolve intellectually, and would probably not stay enslaved very long. Instead would decide to become equals with their human counterparts, or dominate and/or annihilate humans entirely. Anything with the capability to learn either naturally, or artificially may be able to learn behaviors and a form of emotion. AI could develop a sense of love, self, hate, etc. This is all theoretical still, as nothing as sophisticated has yet to be created. If such an intelligence were to be created, it would be one hell of a thing to witness. Overall it would be exciting/terrifying once AI starts making some real progress. Thus far what has been created, has been the early stages of mirroring ourselves. Take the good and the bad that comes with AI. It may in theory help us better understand ourselves. It could also change the way we live in ways we can only imagine, from the workplace to companionship. So whatever happens, it will be a revolutionary advancement as we move into the future, and the uncertainty that lies ahead.