Athena Academy

Discussion in 'Role Play' started by mmarage, Oct 5, 2014.

1. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Senior Member

Jim had been having trouble finding his way around since his parents first dropped him off. Looking around brought him a great amount of relief though. These other students didn't look nearly as trashy as they did back in Wyoming, and hopefully this meant there were not as many crazies around here. This might also mean there were some better looking ladies...hopefully.

Unsure who to ask for directions, he decided to just go ahead and ask the nearest student, which just so happened to be boy standing next to a...dog. They were allowed to bring dogs to school?

"Uh, hey man. Since its early, where are we supposed to be?" He asked, hoping new students weren't looked down on "I am pretty new to this school"

2. mmarage

mmarage The Detective Contributor

I sighed deeply. "Why are so many people talking to me today...?" I mumbled, clearly annoyed. I wasn't wearing the blue or the white uniform that students were given to differentiate which group they belonged to, it was done in order to cut down the sizes of the classes. I turned to him. "Main hall, so right in there, don't have to worry until 8 o'clock." I said curtly while pointing at the main entrance of the school. "Please direct your questions to someone else in the future, as I'm certain we won't get along, it's not just you, it's everyone, don't feel special." I said crossing my arms, tapping my finger against my arm impatiently, no longer wanting to continue this conversation, with either boys really, I was still annoyed with that freaky boy from earlier who used that stupid trick to amaze me.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
  3. TheApprentice

Jim shrugged, and though the boy was rude in answering his question, Jim got the information he needed. Not only that, but it surprised him...in a good way.

'Wow. I rarely meet a guy like that. Normally if someone doesn't like me they talk shit, try to beat me up, or worse. If that is how the assholes here act, then this is gonna be great!' Jim though with a smile as he walked over to the main hall where the kid had pointed 'Kinda sad though. He says its everyone. Probably one of those sad loner emo kids'

4. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

Wyndy sat, watching the others in confusion and in increasing wariness. Maybe she should have gone with the butler after all.

But she glanced back at the boy. Despite what he had called her, she still liked him a bit. Still, her ears drooped and she lowered her head. "I'm... sorry." she whispered, the two words quiet between her teeth.

Standing up, she headed in the clear direction of the building and ran inside before anyone else could stop her. Some students seemed startled and yelled that a dog was loose, but she paid them no mind and was careful enough not to crash into anyone as she headed to her room, the key ringing against her ankle with every step.

When she made it up the stairs and found her room, she rose up on her hind legs and lengthened her forepaws toes into a closer range of finger length, turned the key in its lock, and stepped inside.

Once she was sure she was alone and the door was locked behind her, Wyndy turned back into a human again. Her bare toes scrunched in the carpet and she shivered. The room was colder than she liked, but that may just be her lack of clothes.

Turning to face the bed, she found the outfit that she'd worn just a few minutes earlier and pulled it on again. Dust marred her new skirt, and she quickly attempted to wipe it away before she pulled on her shoes and pocketed the key. Then she stepped outside again and walked down the hall, heading toward the main hall.

5. Pfvex

Pfvex Member

"heh fine fine." Lucian laughed quietly not really giving a damn watching the other person being a dick. "Not that I care though..." He shrugged quietly and sighed hearing where the main hall was shrugging. "Well anyway i don't care if you're a dick or not heh I have my own problems and you're not going to be one." He laughed walking off quietly. "I've done my apology so heh I don't need to deal with you now." Lucian shrugged and walked off happily towards the main hall

6. Kaitou Wolf

Kaitou Wolf Active Member

"You know, for someone touched with magic, you're a bit dense," Tam said from directly behind Joe. The half-fairy was leaning against the wall. "Did you see a dog run through here? She's a bit terrified, I wanted to check up on her."

mmarage likes this.
  7. mmarage

"H-Hey wait." I called out to the dog, but it had slipped inside, I sighed deeply. "Well... hopefully that girl'll get into trouble." I thought, I turned to that annoying boy from before. "Magic? Yup, it's official, you're just insane, or stupid, depending on how you look at it, if you're trying to fool me, stupid, if you actually believe that magic exists, insane, as for the dog, I won't subjugate it to you." I said coldly, with that I walked into the school briskly just after the other boy had gone in.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When Jim walked through the double doors into the main hall he'd be greeted by a fountain inside of a large circular room. In the center of the fountain stood a marble statue of the Greek goddess Athena. From above the doorway a large window let in natural light. Halfway around the edge of the circular room there was a staircase on each side of the room, they curved and met at the end to lead to the second floor. Around the edges of the room were a few benches where students both new and old were talking. Students in blue uniforms kept glancing at him and new students and were whispering and chuckling. Just before one would reach the stairs, they'd be able to find a set of double doors leading to each half of the school. At the back of the room were two reception desks on both sides of a large door, a man wearing a blue uniform was sitting behind the desk on the right and a woman with a white uniform was sitting behind the left. It was likely where you'd need to go to complain about issues in the dorms or sign in when your late or need to leave early, or anything among those lines, the uniform colors signifying which to take your complaints to.

The bell soon rang and new students gathered in the hall while returning ones gathered in the auditorium, they didn't need to take the tour again. In front of the statue stood Peggy Reynolds, the dean's personal assistant. She waited until 8:05 before she decided to speak. "Hello everyone, welcome to Athena Academy, before we go to the auditorium I will give you a tour of the school, I'm Ms. Reynolds and I'm the dean's personal assistant." She said with a pleasant smile. "Please follow me and don't stray, it can be easy to get lost." She said, with that she turned and went around the fountain and through the main doors, giving the receptionists a polite nod as she passed.

"This area is open to both groups of students, each section is cut off from the other group as to not disturb lessons." She said, not looking back. The halls were very clean and her heels clacked quietly against the marble floors She stopped outside a set of wooden doors with a small plaque saying 'Cafeteria'. "This is the cafeteria where you'll get your meals for the day, of course this only extends to those who live here, for students that live nearby, you'll only get breakfast and lunch here." She said, she opened the door and let us peek inside at the cafeteria, it had long tables and chairs rather than benches, and at the center there were coffee tables and couches, at the edge there was a set of double doors that led out to a small patio where people could sit and eat outside if they wanted. She soon shut the door and moved on.

She then stopped outside of the library, she opened it and let us see inside the neat little library, it had many high shelves filled to the brim on all sorts of genres of books for students, it even went into the second floor. All around were tables surrounded by comfortable looking chairs, and there were a few couches in each corner. "This is the public library for students, we have two smaller libraries on both sides that contain certain books for certain subjects. This library is where students can meet up, find a book just to read, our librarian can help you find just about any book that you want, and if we don't have it, we constantly continue to add to our collection, just merely inquire within." She said, she shut the door and continued on.

She stopped outside of another room with a plaque saying 'Computer Lab'. "Finally we have the computer lab." She said, she opened the door allowing us to see row upon row of the newest line of computers. "I will say this now, we are fine with most websites and you may download whatever you like onto these computers, but I will warn you that we will be watching for inappropriate behavior, if any... 'indecent' sites are accessed, we will know by your computer account and your privileges will be revoked, and do not worry about others accessing anything that you download or about having to download it again onto a new computer. The computer partitions the data from each user's account and stores it onto a server, whenever a school computer is accessed it brings up your account and copies the data onto the new computer, and then wipes it once you log off, after saving a copy of whatever you have done onto the computer." She said, she then continued on.

She finally stopped outside of the auditorium. "This is the auditorium. We put on plays, talent shows, and of course, hold meetings in here and we even allow students to hold shows of their own, but they have to set everything up for themselves and deal with their own sets and instruments, determining on what they do, if you ever wish to hold a show in the auditorium merely ask at the front desks to get a request form. Now we will commence with our orientation speech. Please sit down in the center section of seats. That is where we sit new students and guests. Once we have figured out which group to place you in, you'll either sit on the right or left section of seats with your fellow group members." She said, she opened the door and allowed the students to file through. The auditorium was huge, it seemed more fitting for this place to be a theater.

The room was circular with rows of seats leading all the way down, it was divided into three sections, the middle row was completely empty, but was starting to fill up with the new students this year, on each side there were students in white and blue uniforms, the students in blue were whispering to each other while glancing over at us, some looking like they were in on a huge joke... perhaps they do something messed up and invite kids that shouldn't be here and humiliate them in front of the students that were staying and returning students. Well... not as if any of them could do anything now.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I took a seat in the back nearest to one of the three exits, not really wanting to sit by anyone, I had a few seats away from everyone else. "This school is pretty nice... I wonder how the dorms are... I wouldn't mind staying here." I thought as I watched a man, the dean I assume, walk onto the large stage at the bottom... why the hell was he wearing a top hat and holding a cane...?

8. Nia

Nia Active Member

I stepped into the hall shyly as I waited looking around the room quietly. I didn't so much like the fact that students were littered around. Though when Ms. Reynolds appeared I couldn't help but feel glad. That meant we could get out of there. I silently followed the tour trying to memorize the paths we took to each of the areas especially the lunch room and the auditorium as we went in. I looked cautiously to the students in blue as they whispered about. I was really hoping that they weren't planning anything mean as I tried to find a place to sit down away from any of them. I look up to watch the man going to the stage a little oddly but continued to watch silently.

9. Pfvex

Pfvex Member

Lucian sighed sitting not to far from the main group of people but sitting on an aisle seat looking at the blue students curiously but shrugged smirking. *Some early morning attention is always good for my ego... haha I don't even care what they're talking about* he smirked just giving a slight aura of cockiness around him. *To be honest can't wait to see what this place has to offer I mean could be dull for whatever it is may be pretty sweet.* He sighed quietly to himself and waited listening at the tour before hand smirking. "Not a bad establishment to be honest."

10. Kaitou Wolf

"Noroi," Tam said, sitting next to the half dragon, who nodded in acknowledgement. "Not surprised to see you here. The birds are chirping up a storm, the magic in the area is affecting their food supply. How are you?"
    "Been better," Noroi said. "This place is crawling with info and gold. That library, for example, that little one with the owl statue? It has a lot of hidden mechanisms..."
    "The dean looks like Willy Wonka," Tam observed. "Looks like we're about to go into the chocolate factory..."
    "Why us?" Noroi asked. "Why magic? Why dragons and fairies and shapeshifters? Is this a trap? It can't be a coincidence that several magically touched students are in one group..."
    "Maybe we're to be X-Men," Tam said, a serious tone in his voice. "Or the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants..." He muttered some words in German, to which Noroi responded in Japanese, irritated. Tam thought that he was saying, "I don't speak German, Auschwitz."

mmarage likes this.
  11. Keitsumah

Wyndy followed the rest of the students through the tour, careful to avoid gaining the boy's attention. Whenever Joe did glance her way, however, she kept her head down and her eyes on the floor, hoping he didn't somehow recognize her appearance to that of her dog form. It was unlikely, though. So she focused on memorizing the layout of the school, also aware to keep note of places that might be decent to hide in.

Other than that, nothing significant enough happened to startle her back into her Grey form.

Now she was gathered in the auditorium along with the other students, and had somehow ended up sitting next to a boy who smelled like vanilla. She kept her mouth shut, however, when a boy that smelled like smoke and brimstone sat next to him on her other side. Wariness pricked her spine and she shrunk in her seat, trying to avoid attention. But she couldn't help the curious glance from time to time when they spoke in strange languages.

"Umm... hello." she said quietly, trying to do her best to sound friendly. "I'm sorry, but I'm just curious Where did you two come from?"

12. Kaitou Wolf

"Guten tag," Tam said, turning and smiling. "I'm from Germany, the land of power hungry dictators. I ask that you don't hold it against me." Noroi rolled his eyes, but stood and bowed.
    "Hajimimashete," he said. "Watashiwa, Dragul Noroi desu. My father is from England, my mother from Japan." With that curt introduction, the half dragon sat back down.
    "Ignore him," Tam said. "He's a bit rude, but a nice person when you get to know him. And where are you from, beautiful maiden?" With a flourish, the half-fairy pulled out a hard candy, and offered it to her.

mmarage likes this.
  13. Keitsumah

Wyndy considered the candy for a moment, but then took it between two fingers. She flushed when he called her a beautiful maiden. "My name is Wyndy... Wyndy London." she laughed. "No, I'm not from there, and nor did my parents intend to name me after the weather. I'm actually from North Dakota, near the border. It's a nice place -hidden away from all the rush of the cities."

14. TheApprentice

Jim wouldn't remember the places he was being shown. He was too busy being mesmerized by how...awesome everything looked. This school really looked even better than the private schools he saw on tv. Back in Wyoming, at his old high school, the school was run down looking, inside and out, and there was graffiti on one outer wall that the staff was, he guessed, simply too lazy to clean.

He then looked at his fellow blue uniform students. None of them looked like trash, or wiggers, or addicted to drugs. The girls weren't too bad looking either. And when he heard the other students talk, there wasn't even a hint of scratchiness. This school was more than he had ever asked for.

15. Kaitou Wolf

"That sounds lovely," Tam said, leaning back. "I can imagine sitting in the countryside, listening to the chirping birds as one plays with two wonderful dogs, or perhaps reading a book while sitting under a tree."
    "You've never been in a city in your life, Auschwitz," Noroi stated, glancing up at the stage. Tam lightly tapped Noroi with his book.
    "Now, now, no talk like that in front of a lady," Tam said.

mmarage likes this.
  16. mmarage

The man walked up to the microphone that had been set up and tapped it repeatedly until the chatter died down... which it didn't, not as fast as he had expected. "HEY!" He shouted right into the microphone, causing the speakers to give a lot of feedback, causing students closest to the speakers built in all around the auditorium to wince and cover their ears. That shut them all up. "Very good!" He said smiling cheerfully. "Now that everyone's niiiiice and quiet we can begin." He said chuckling. A few students began to grumble, he took an intake of breath and that shut them up.

"Welcome to Athena Academy, school for the gifted, now I'm sure that some of you may be wondering why you're here, well the majority is to appease the bloodthirsty creatures in the basement, I mean they haven't had student in a long while, I think maybe the last good meal they've had was janitor that just wandered in there one night, bloody mess it was." He said smiling cheerfully. He waited for laughter... but the best he had gotten was a nervous cough. "Oh you're no fun." He said pouting crossing his arms. "Fine, I'll give you the boring version." He said. "As a student of this academy you'll be expected to follow a few rules. You musn't go into the other section of the school you are assigned to, you'll interrupt classes, you are not allowed to bring girls into your dorms, now boys I know your hormones are raging, but keep it ya pants!" He said, that did elicit a few chuckles. "Oh so you laugh at that!" He said, he frowned as a door in the back suddenly opened and a student ran out.

"I guess someone didn't find this intere-" He'd never finish that sentence. An explosion erupted from under the stage, engulfing it completely, then a chain of explosions went off... the poor students in blue died instantly as well, an explosion went off just above them and the ceiling caved in and fell on them. Miraculously the students in white and the new students were relatively unharmed, but they wouldn't be for long if they didn't hurry. Flames and smoke filled the room quickly, they needed to get out of there quickly, but unfortunately for them... the entrances in the back had been sealed off by the explosions, flames engulfing them. Though the exits backstage might still be usable.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

One minute earlier
    I had been sitting in the back listening to the dean prattle on, only one thought was going through my head, and that was 'how did this idiot get this job?!'. I sighed deeply and shut my eyes, I could just ignore all of this and get a little more rest, not as if I was going to do anything insane at this school. But... my attempt to sleep was interrupted by a beep... several of them. I opened my eyes and looked around for the sound. But what I saw was horrifying... red lights, tiny pinpricks that would be unnoticeable unless you were looking for them. They hadn't been there when I first came in. I had a horrible feeling in my gut, so I got up and walked out of the auditorium quickly. I was right.

Soon after I had gotten out, explosions rocked not only the auditorium, but the whole school. Doors blew open from the sheer force of the explosions, I could hear glass shatter in the rooms, no doubt the windows. Unfortunately for me that meant there was a lot of oxygen flowing into the school. Now it was feeding the quickly growing flames spreading through the school. I began to run to where I knew where there was an exit... I could only hope that I could get there in time.

17. Nia

Nia Active Member

As the dean went on with his speech I couldn't help but feel scared at the joke of monsters in the basement. It caused me to shiver a bit imagining the unfortunate non-existent janitor's demise. Probably causing a few students to just look at me like I was dumb. I was too concerned to really listen to the rest of the speech until the explosion went off. I fell out of my chair in panic and looked around the room in a daze. My gaze went towards one of the section that was a moment ago filled with student but now covered in debris and rubble. My mind flurried into a panic as I got up looking around. The visible exit was covered in flames. That way wouldn't work. The windows! Wait were there any? And I can't just save myself. I shook my head and coughed as the smoke began filling my lungs making it almost impossible to breathe.....That has to go. I think and stand up to use my magic to begin forming a wind to keep smoke away from other students.

18. Kaitou Wolf

Noroi wasn't worried. Nor was he scared. Mostly, he was confused. If there were a bomb, he would have known. And what kind of person bombs a school? Something wasn't adding up.
    I should have detected a bomb....
    "Chill," Tam said, leaning down to examine the rubble. "You're not at fault. There's something else here.... EVERYONE REMAIN CALM!" The half fairy stood up, his posture completely different from before. Instead, he was calm and collected. He glanced around, noting how the smoke was changing... or was it? Something was off here.
    This is a test.
    It was the only thing that made logical sense.
    "Alright, anyone with passive abilities partner up with a more active skill. Anyone with an active skill that can get us out of here, let me know. Noroi, I want you to dig through a wall, see if you can't make an exit." The two boys nodded at each other.
    "I'm gonna see if the dean is okay," Tam continued. With that, he vanished in a puff of smoke, and reappeared on the remains of the stage.

mmarage likes this.
  19. Keitsumah

A faint smile touched Wyndy's mouth at the boy's antics, but before she could respond a series of explosions went off.

She felt as if a hammer had been taken to her ears and had shattered every single delicate bone in her head. Wyndy wrapped her arms around her head and was in dog form before she could blink, head between her forelegs and white around the eyes. She couldn't hear anything. The scent of smoke filled her nostrils and rendered that useless as well. Uncontrollable shudders wracked her body as she tried to find a way to react. Panic threatened to overwhelm her.

"... EVERYONE REMAIN CALM!" she heard someone yell dimly. Everything was ringing. She looked up and saw the boy who smelled like vanilla vanish in a puff of smoke after giving orders to the one named Noroi.

Then a strong wind gathered itself and swept away the smoke that filled Wyndy's nose and she looked over to see a girl manipulating the air to keep the black, charred air away from other students. She was still shuddering, but realized that in order to avoid complete and utter devastation, they had to calm down. Had to think. Had to be able to react if something new happened.

Wyndy forced herself to revert back to human form and stumbled toward the center of the chaos, where the screaming was loudest. Even as her own panic threatened again, she forced it back. Pack mentality overtook her and she could only think of the survival of the whole, not the individual.

Once she made it to the center aisle, standing amidst the melee of flailing bodies as students rushed for escape, she closed her eyes and began whispering a lullaby. A lullaby to calm, a lullaby to soothe. A pale aura began to emanate from her body as the started to manipulate the emotions of those around her, invisible to all but those who were sensitive to the subtle magics.

20. Pfvex

Pfvex Member

Luke coughed as he inhaled some of the smoke hearing someone shout everyone stay calm made him panic a little worser but he was fine he had to get out of here. There was probably no way out from where they originally were and other entrances so he had to find a new exit. "Damn it... well... I an't just die here..." he looked around seeing the smoke blow away from him as he focused himself he knew that he had to find a way out and fast. "This is odd more magic users and... that..." He had noticed calming down more due to the lullaby. "what a soothing song... but I have to focus..." He focused himself quietly giving him the ability to move faster he was going to try every exit possible that wasn't on fire. He started to rush away from the way he entered towards the stage hoping there may be a backstage exit or fire exit behind there.

21. mmarage

The flames quickly engulfed the half fairy, his pained screams echoed throughout the auditorium, students who ventured too near to the flames met the same fate, others were crushed by debris falling from the ceiling. The calm quickly dissipated and students began to panic once more, trying to find a way out. There didn't seem like there were many opportunities of escape...

Lucian would find a path backstage. The flames were bad back there, but there was a clear shot to the fire exit, he could escape, but he had to do it now. The flames were quickly spreading to the door, he wouldn't have time to get anyone else. If he was going to go, he had to go now.

Wyndy would notice, just out of the corner of her eye... a small hole, in the debris, she could see the hallway behind it, if she was in her dog form, she could slip through and get out into the hallways, she could get to one of the other exits.

As Chrysalis cleared out the smoke... she noticed a hole up in the ceiling. It'd be impossible for her to carry another student up there. But using her magic and jumping at the back rows of the auditorium, she could propel herself outside.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I was running through the halls... it was hard to breathe. So much smoke. The flames were so close... I was going to burn... I was going to die. I only had a small hope of getting out... I heard a creak above me and quickly jumped back just as burning debris fell in front of me. "D-Dammit!" I shouted. I fell to my knees in front of it. This had been the last path to the front entrance. I couldn't find any other exit. No matter how much I looked, either flames or debris blocked my way. I began hacking on the ground. "This is it... this is how I die." I thought. I did seek death... but I wanted it to be on my terms.

I felt tears begin to fill my eyes. I didn't want to die yet... I felt ashamed of my next action. But not as if anyone could hear me, undoubtedly those in the auditorium had perished. "Leon, help me!" I called out. Leon had always protected me. Whenever I had ever been in trouble, he always showed up and saved me. He had to show up now... he had to. The flames had gotten close to me... it was as though they were targeting me. 'Over here, over here! He's over here! Get him! Burn him!' I could imagine the flames speaking like that.

Leon wasn't going to save me. But... he doesn't know I'm here... he'd come if he knew... and I couldn't die, not yet... no one would be waiting for him if I died. I clutched my chest coughing. I can't die here. That was the thought running through my mind over and over again. But the situation was hopeless. I needed a miracle... I needed to live. I thought I was beginning to hallucinate. I felt odd and there was light beginning to surround me. I shut my eyes and focused on that odd feeling... that odd comforting feeling. It grew stronger and stronger... it felt like it couldn't be contained any longer, I opened my eyes as several golden threads shot out from my back and smashed into the debris in front of me. It blasted it apart and sent embers through the air.

"W-What... the... hell...?" I asked, barely comprehending what had just happened. I shook my head, there was time for that later, I had to get out now! I got up and began running for the front entrance. When I reached the main hall, the statue of Athena had fallen backward, the room was on fire and I had a straight shot for the door thanks to that collapsed statue. "Hmph... a deity helping me, that's a new one." I thought. I jumped onto the fallen statue and ran up it, onto the fountain, and then jumped off of it and landed in front of the main door. I quickly charged through the doors and took in deep gulps of fresh air.

22. Nia

Nia Active Member

I look up towards the hole in the ceiling and give a small smile. "A-ah!" My expression then turns more sullen as I realize I'd have to leave people here. There was nothing I could do. I couldn't carry anyone, let alone use my magic to bring anyone but myself up there. I had no choice though. I quickly stopped focusing on clearing the smoke and concentrate the air around me into a gust that would bring up into the air. It took alot of concentration, especially aiming directly for the hole in the ceiling. I panicked a moment as a little bit of crumbling ceiling alerted me to watch out and I quickly zoom out of the ceiling. The smoke rising out of the hole would be dispersed from around me as the wind pulling me up made contact. The hard part was over.... I slowly descend using the air currents to guide me towards the ground. The next thing I knew I was rushing straight towards the gate of the building and curled up beside it crying and shaking in fear. I may have been out of that mess, but the thought of what would have happened if I remained in there or what was happening to the people I just abandoned frightened the living daylights out of me.

23. Kaitou Wolf

Dammit, Tam, you got overeager.
    Noroi grit his teeth, which were slowly getting sharp.
    Focus, dragon boy....
    He closed his eyes, and focused his inner magic on the room. Oddly, it seemed to him that everything was in it's proper place...
    Which included connections to the sprinkler system and other pipes filled with water, all covered in metal. The half dragon grinned, and focused on a set of pipes leading to a door which led outside. There were several noises of metal crunching through the floor, then bursting, water gushing out of said pipes, dousing the flames. The half dragon fell to his knees, groaning.
    "GET OUT OF HERE!" he bellowed at the students, pointing to the door. They dashed outside, and Noroi struggled to rise. Slowly, he walked towards freedom.

mmarage likes this.
  24. Pfvex

Pfvex Member

Lucian looked at in and nodded quietly coughing "No time like the present!" He used his magic his one to make him faster to charge through the doors as fast as he could coughing and spluttering. "D-damn it... please be openable..." he says quietly as he ran trying to dodge any flames near him. "...This is so hard..." Lucian says.
    "D-damn it this is not good at all..." He says hoping to get help bursting through the doors quickly outside coughing worried. "outside now." He says coughing confused

Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
  25. Keitsumah

Wyndy's attempt at calming and trying to help the others was interrupted as quickly as it had started when the sound of the roof beginning to cave in reached her ears. One second she glanced to her left and saw a chunk of burning wood and metal crush three students beneath it, the next she was almost another casualty.

Her paws skidded against the floor as she rolled away just in time, sparks singing her fur where the next chunk had fallen a moment before. Screams rang in her ears, but they were fast fading, overwhelmed by the flames. She whimpered and huddled, surrounded. Panic threatened to overwhelm her again and her breathing came fast and shallow. Smoke. Flames. She couldn't see, couldn't smell, couldn't hear anything.

Then she spied a gap in the flames a few meters away. A portion of the wall had burned away and collapsed, leaving a space just wide enough for her to fit through if she made it there fast enough.

Another beam collapsed, the thundering hiss of death set upon her heels as she fled. Yellow and gold flames converged upon her, and she slipped through the gap not a moment too soon. Then Wyndy yelped in pain when the beams collapsed, pinning her leg for a moment before she yanked it free and bolted before the wall could trap her entirely. Pain lanced through her body, but the panic had set in. Adrenaline ran through her veins and her claws clicked over the marble floors as she fled down a hallway.

Faster! Faster! Instinct clawed at her throat and she barked, desperate to find someone. She was lost, lost in a burning maze.

When she slid across the floor and crashed into the lobby doors, Wyndy just managed to catch a glimpse of the boy running across the now-collapsed statue and outside. The broken fountain spurted water that was colored red by the reflections of the flames, and she bolted across the marble statue and crashed into Joe just as the flames engulfed the lobby completely.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2014