1. Quanta

Quanta Senior Member

Website Author tag line

Discussion in 'Marketing' started by Quanta, Jun 5, 2018.

I'm trying to come up with a tagline for my website. I write contemporary ya fiction with light fantasy elements.
    My hidden agenda as a writer is to show that there is magic in the real world if you choose to see it that way. The general themes of my two novels are respectively lucid dreaming and the continuity of the soul.
    Here are a few ideas I've been toying with...I don't know if they're any good or at least redeemable.

Reality is fantastic!
    Real surreal Writing.
    Scribbling in the margins of reality.

I would appreciate some help. I don't have anything to offer in exchange, save for an opportunity to "beta" my website and meet the amazing (-ly ordinary) real me, if anybody cares to take a look.

2. Iain Sparrow

Iain Sparrow Banned Contributor

the frayed ends of fantasy

Quanta likes this.
  3. Shoshin Samurai

Shoshin Samurai Member

Hehe.. fun!
    'The dreams of an almost real soul...'

4. Quanta

Quanta Senior Member

I'm not sure it has the vibe I'm hoping for, but it sounds good. I'll meditate on it. Thanks.

Thanks for your suggestion @Shoshin Samurai. :)

I know this is a very minor detail that will have no impact on my success as a wannabe published writer or lack thereof. I'll probably have to beg a few family and friends to visit my site just so I get some traffic!