1. Margarita Lover

Margarita Lover New Member

Howdy Y'all!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Margarita Lover, Sep 27, 2016.

I'm the Margarita Lover from Texas and I'm new to the forum.
    I started writing about 3 years ago. Got approximately halfway through my first nonfiction novel and our family suffered the lose of my mother in law, who we had been taking care of. I had put the work away while taking care of her and had not picked it up until a couple of weeks ago. Now it's dusted off and I'm already banging away at the keyboard, trying to reorganize and continue the story. I've also started putting together installations on 2 blogs I have been wanting to write. So, getting started, jumping in deep, fast. I'm hoping to pick up tips, useful advice and some friends to help me from time to time.

2. Lifeline

Lifeline South. Supporter Contributor

Welcome here :)

If you are looking for friends and advice you have definitely come to the right place! See you around :)

3. namin010

namin010 New Member

Welcome! You'll surely find a lot of helpful advice here, good luck with your novel :)

4. karldots92

karldots92 Active Member

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to sharing ideas