Tags:
  1. AimlessCreator

AimlessCreator New Member

3 Characters: Ike, Alexis and Polene

Discussion in 'Character Development' started by AimlessCreator, Feb 5, 2018.

Commission 24.png renamed_character__madily_by_ikequasar-daie5ep.jpg

Ignoring the Cat-like Traits and replacing them with African American Woman Traits, and you got Polene as a Character.

Anyway, Ike, Alexis and Polene are my Original Characters. Ike and Alexis are Biologically Cousins and Awesome Friends, whereas Polene claims to be their Aunt but is actually an Alien.

My Story is going to be Space Opera, but I can't be too sure about that. But Anyway, would anyone like to help me develop Characters for a Character Driven Story, please? Thank You.

2. making tracks

making tracks Active Member

Welcome to the site! Could you give us a bit more to go on? What do you know about your characters so far? What are their general personalities, what sort of role do they have so far?

3. Lemie

Lemie Contributor Contributor

What is it you actually want help with?

Developing characters can mean lots of different things to different people depending on where they are in your story!

What is the story? Even if it's character driven there has to be something happening to said characters for the readers to care the slightest about them. Why aren't you sure about your genre?

Based on this post it seems like you're starting off with you characters, and I think it'd help if you at least have a context (wider than "maybe space opera") to stick them in.