1. Jovitus Justus

Jovitus Justus New Member

BEING NEW, YOUNG AND ENERGETIC

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Jovitus Justus, Jun 19, 2016.

Hello WF community; am so glad that I have joined this community today. It has been in my dreams to be in here and am so happy that I am. Am male from East Africa, Tanzania with determination to live my potentials and explore its limits. I hope I will get and find what am looking for.......
    That's actually enough about me. I would like to know a lot of us- let the sky be the limit and our eyes see beyond its scope.

One thing we all have to know is that the Universe is ours- the duties which we have to uphold on is to make it a better place. To allow everyone who leaves the Universe have a better smile and whoever enters it- exhales love and inhale hope. We are all young no matter the age; energetic no matter the current slow-down. Make a proper choice to be a positive minded person; be creative by connecting yourself with your World and see it in colors. Eradicate that negative mind by seeing good in almost everything you see awful.

We all have to realize that we are in an open-minded Generation; the Generation which has to open is eyes to the new World of classical and technological advancement. For I believe;it is through that we can connect and join our hands from all corners of the earth to be one and make this World wonderful.

Thanks.......

Auger and Oscar Leigh like this.
  2. A man called Valance

A man called Valance Senior Member

Welcome Jovitus Justus.

Oscar Leigh likes this.
  3. DeadMoon

DeadMoon The light side of the dark side Contributor

Welcome

Oscar Leigh likes this.
  4. Jovitus Justus

Jovitus Justus New Member