Beings of Death

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Czar, Apr 7, 2008.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kratos

Kratos New Member

It was the most desolate piece of crap he had ever seen. Ishamael stood on a cliff overlooking a vast plain of nothing. Nothing but death was on those plains.

Ishamael was a Reaper, one who not only lived among death, but actually caused it. When it was time for a soul to journey on, he was called to take their life and send them to their final destination. But lately, there weren't many mortals left on Earth, so he had almost no work to do.

Ishamael yawned and stretched his wings. He beat them a few times and took off, soaring above what was left of Earth; searching in vain for some form of life to kill. But there was none.

"This is soooo boring..." he muttered. "Nothing to do around here at all."

He looked to the left and right, and saw two clumps of trees.

"Strange, I thought all the trees were dead..."

Ishamael rubbed his chin. "Which one to explore first...?"

He reached into a pocket and grabbed a faded coin from 2325 and gave it a toss.

"Heads. The left it is."

Ishamael glided over to left forest, and suddenly he heard a noise. It sounded like the tearing of paper and growling. Peering through the brush, the Reaper saw the strangest sight of his afterlife.

2. Bick

Bick New Member

Anne looked at the new figure, panic hitting her. More people were entering her woods, more were tramping on the precious flora. The new visitor had terrifying eyes, she brought her crossbow up and pointed it at him, annoyed, she slipped him one of the pre-written notes:

Are you here to harm my forest?

The demon boy continued to struggle, and yell, but she ignored it aiming the crossbow at the newcomer.

3. Mousie

Mousie New Member

Benvolio sat, listening to the growling and struggling coming from the trees. Maybe he should get outta here...

"Daisy," he said, patting the rat-thing. She turned to him, then began wandering over to the left.

Uh, sure. Let's go this way.

Benvolio sighed, lifting his gaze towards the sky. He hoped that angel wouldn't get mad at him for leaving her hanging.

That's when he saw it - someone watching through the trees. Another one?

He tugged at Daisy's fur, and she stopped. Benvolio watched the man hovering above the forest. Slowly, he reached for his bow and pulled an arrow from the quiver on his back. He considered calling out to him, but couldn't think of anything cool to say, so he didn't. He just watched, hoping whoever this person was, he wouldn't see him.

4. Kratos

Kratos New Member

An angel -- it was an angel! A bloody angel! She pointed a crossbow at me and handed me a piece of paper.

Are you here to harm my forest? it said.

"No, not exactly," I said, a smile creeping onto my face.

"I'm here to harm you."

5. Bick

Bick New Member

Anne shot at the man, watching as he somehow dodged it. She flung her bow back on her back, touching the vines on the demon. They quickly receded to the ground as she took flight. Get him loves. As the man came her way, the vines, bigger this time began to move around the man, trying to tie him down. She dove down, grabbing the demon, as he struggled. She flew with him back towards the clearing, seeing that the mutant and it’s rodent had left.

She looked and saw the mutant with it’s bow in hand. She smiled and landed next to him, dropping the demon as it bit her on the hand. It throbbed painfully

(Haha. I had two windows opened and accidentally pasted this in the word games at first.)

6. Kratos

Kratos New Member

The angel and a nearby demon began to fight, and Ishamael leapt out of the way.

This could get interesting; I havnt been entertained in days.

Ishamael reached into his pockets and retrieved his pistols, Crime and Punishment. He took aim at the angel and fired.

7. Mousie

Mousie New Member

Dogberry yelped in protest as the angel dropped him onto the ground. He wiped his mouth and spat - she hadn't tasted very good.

"What the hell!?" he growled. Then he noticed the mutant and giant rat-thing, staring at him in confusion.

"What the hell is going on here!?" cried Dogberry, looking from the mutant to the angel.

"Who is this?" asked Benvolio, sounding calm. He looked at the angel, waiting for an explaination.

((I gotta get off now, but I'll be on later tonight. It was really nice talking to you both :redface: ))

8. Bick

Bick New Member

She heard the bullets from where she had been moments earlier, coming from the man with the scary eyes, the one that had threatened her life. Her eyes could see him perfectly, her vines hadn’t fended well. They needed to get out of there.

She quickly grabbed her pad of paper and frantically wrote it down:

I found him in my forest, and someone is after us. He wants us dead, we need to leave now!

She poked at it frantically, and looked, the man was getting close to the clearing, there was a grin on his face.

9. Mousie

Mousie New Member

Benvolio read the note and nodded. Don't have to tell me twice.

"Sounds good," he said.

Dogberry turned to him. "What? What's going on?"

"That man is dangerous," said Benvolio simply, "Come on, we've got to get out of here."

Dogberry wanted to protest, but even he knew that a metal wire was no match for a pair of guns. He hopped on Daisy's back, and the rodent gave an agitated whistle before bounding off into the woods.

"Who are you guys, anyway?" asked Dogberry.

"My name is Benvolio. This is Daisy, and I don't know who she is." Benvolio gestured to the clearing where they'd left the angel. "May I ask who you are?"

"Dogberry," grunted the demon. He looked over the mutant sitting in front of him. At first, he'd thought he was an old man, but up close, Dogberry saw that Benvolio wasn't much older than he was.

Benvolio glanced over his shoulder. The clearing was quickly disappearing behind the trees - good. Whatever was going on out there, he didn't want to be apart of. He still didn't know what was going on, and he guessed this demon didn't know, either.

Suddenly, Dogberry touched his shoulder. "Go that way," he said, pointing off to the side with his white hand.

"Why?" asked Benvolio.

Dogberry leaned in closer. "Let's get behind 'em. They'll never see it coming."

What?

"It's none of our business," Benvolio said firmly, "We've got nothing to do with them."

Dogberry wrapped his arms around the smaller boy. Benvolio gasped in spite of himself. He felt something press against his throat; something thin and sharp.

"Let's get behind them," repeated the demon.

Ohh crap oh crap oh crap oh crap

Benvolio patted Daisy's side, and the rodent veered off to the left. Dogberry lowered the wire, but kept his arms around the mutant. He nudged the bow on Benvolio's back.

"How good a shot are you?"

"Huh?"

"How good a shot are you?"

"Not bad."

"Good."

((Argh, brain fart. I'll stop here.))

10. Bick

Bick New Member

Name: Tenee
    Appearance: About 5 inches tall, but otherwise looks like a normal human. Wears a small tunic made from a few leaves. Tied together with small roots. Has long brown hair, always a mess since he doesn't bother with hygiene, has dark almost black eyes.
    Species: Mutant
    Abilities: Invisibility Can turn it on and off at his own will. Speed. Can go around 70 miles per an hour(An even greater feat when you’re 5 inches tall.) Great Strength. Can lift/push/pull anything under 500 pounds.
    Personality: High pitched, little voice. Sounds very much like a child that just engulfed some helium. Very hyper, only mellow at the most serious times. Sleeps maybe once a month. Very untrusting but can be won over easily through his stomache.
    Brief History: Was born to a normal sized human, was smaller then an inch of size. His mother never noticed he came out, due to his pure littleness. He aged much faster then most mutants, but the time he was born he would be considered around 7 years old for a mutant child. He lived on dirt and bugs in the soil for about a year, when he had reached his peak of 5 inches. Has lived on his own most of his life, could be considered a teenager at just a year old.
    Side: Neutral, just causes trouble in general.

----------------- ​

The first thing he remembered was a towering green shape. At that time he didn’t know that color was green, but it’s what her remembered. He could hear the loud pounding sounds, and the earth shook. Giants walked past him, almost stepping on him. Giant drops of rain fell around him, as the giant wailed. He didn’t understand back then. His mother had thought she had lost him. When in truth, he was only an inch long, not noticed by her.

He lived for months in the same general area, not moving unless there seemed to be danger. He feasted on the rainwater and leaves from the forest. It had become his home. His would sometimes feel a giant flying figure go over him, but he was too small to be noticed. He would try and jump and get her attention, but to no avail.

It wasn’t until he was sure he was big enough to leave his small home that he found out he was more then just tiny, but he had special powers. One night when an owl spotted him, he wished more than anything to be invisible to the beast. To his shock his wish came true. The owl left, and when he looked at himself in the moonlight, he saw nothing. Later learned that he could easily turn it on and off.

A few days later, a piece of fruit fell from under his favorite tree, but it was about 5 times his size. He yelled in fear as it fell where he was, putting his hands up to hoping to cushion the blow. He was astonished when he small hands caught the fruit without being smashed. He feasted that day.

It wasn’t until the day he saw the Angel land near him, nearly smashing him did he find out he had speed as well. His heart raced, as he went a few feet in seconds, the Angel now away from him. He looked at himself and grinned. Though he was 5 inches, he sure made up for it.

He watched from behind a blade of grass, making himself momentarily invisible as vines wrapped around a second figure. He watched in awe, having never seen a plant grow that fast. His heart raced as he watched the spectacle before him, as another figure showed up. The angel began to fly off with the demon when he decided he was going to take a ride. The wind felt good on his body as he clung to her pants with no problem. He grinned as she landed. He had found his ride.

((If this isn't allowed Czar, we can always just squish him and let that be the end of him :p))

11. Czar

Czar New Member

((He's fine but it sounds like you're trying to make comic relief which kind of goes against the story mood. (morbid) Do what you will though.

Oh, and saying that another character bit your hand (or controlling another character in any way) is what I consider godmodding; I thought that it was not allowed in the forum but it seems that it is not part of this forums rules. *adds to this RP's rules* You're not at fault here but don't do it again please.))

Jonathan finally reached the central tunnel, but to call it a tunnel would be a bit misleading; it was huge! About one hundred meters high and at least two hundred wide, it was the main residence of the Hornies. Jonathan did not stop to admire the view, he was well familiar with this place. He did stop, though, after he had gone about a kilometer into it. What was going on? He should have been attacked by the guards by now. He just shrugged, though, and continued on. They probably went hunting and left the internal guards to stop intruders; a bit strange, considering they usually hunted a few days from now, but certainly nothing to get worried about.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yesterday

Blackclaw stared into the depths of the pit, thinking for once. It had taken him a day to get here, a surprising amount of time for only a few thousand kilometers; but then, he had been a bit weighted down from his meal. But that wasn't what Blackclaw was pondering, instead, he was thinking about how exactly he should avoid the boiling water he knew lay at the bottom of this pit. "I could clime down, but that would take a few minitues, and who has that kind of time? Or I could drop down and cling to the side when I near the bottom, but then my claws would get dirty. " Blackclaw frowned, the only thing he liked staining his claws was blood. Suddenly, Blackclaw heard a sound behind him; without thinking he ducked and then rolled to the side, barely avoiding the blade of electric energy that swung over his head. Blackclaw hissed at his attacker, but did not spring when he saw who it was; for the attacker was well his match. "Ah well, you couldn't blame for trying could you?" a grinning demon asked. Blackclaw frowned, "Idiot Basaka, always trying to kill me." he thought; "Are you leading this mission?" he then asked. "No," Basaka said. "We both are." He was still grinning. Blackclaw's frown deepened, he hated working with his rival. "Fine then, let's go already then." Basaka nooded, "Ok, you go first; our underlings will be here in a few seconds, and they're such idiots they'll need a guide to point them to the right hole." Blackclaw knew this was just an excuse to come up behind him, but any objection would be sure to lead to a fight. Blackclaw decided that dirty claws didn't matter as much as hurrying with this guy on his tail and he hurled himself into the dark.

((BTW, no one knows of the Uni yet nor of the destroyed tribe yet except the antagonist side.))

12. Kratos

Kratos New Member

Ishamael cackled with glee as he let looses a barrage of bullets. The angel and the mutants fled back through the forest.

"Well, the angel's already dead, so I really can't kill her..." mused Ishamael. "But I can kill the mutants. I can't stand t' look at them."

Ishamael spread his wings and flew out of the forest, firing shots below. Suddenly, he heard a cry of pain from below.

13. Czar

Czar New Member

Seriously, I just went over this with Bick; you can't control other people's characters.

14. Kratos

Kratos New Member

They already said they were fleeing. Look at it.

15. Bick

Bick New Member

I looked at her in disgust, and walked around the gore that had once been nice clean grass. I ran ahead of her, trying to keep my distance from her. She followed behind

She watched as the mutant and the demon ran off on the rodent into the woods. She quickly took a handful of soil from the forest ground, and put a seed in it. She might need it to get out of here. Anne quickly took flight and headed into the woods.

She could hear gunshots just above her, she dove down but not quickly enough. She felt a shot graze her arm. She yelled out in pain, putting her free hand over it. She growled and shot forward, flying at full speed. She hoped the two on the rodent would be okay.

16. Mousie

Mousie New Member

They heard the angel cry out in pain. Benvolio winced at the sound. They should escape while they had the chance - this guy, whoever he was, was dangerous.

Dogberry watched the fight between the overhead tree limbs. Suddenly, he leaned into Benvolio, raising his wire. "Now's our chance - go go go!"

The mutant hesitated. I'm gonna die, I know it...

"What're you waiting for!?" Dogberry hissed, "We're right behind him! Do it!"

Benvolio almost automatically tugged at Daisy's side. The animal made a sharp turn and darted out into the clearing. The demon was right - they were directly behind the mysterious reaper.

"Turn turn turn turn!" Dogberry urged, and Benvolio steered Daisy towards their new enemy.

Dogberry let go of Benvolio and started to stand awkwardly, uncoiling some of his wire. "How high does this thing jump?" he asked. Benvolio didn't bother answering - he smacked Daisy with both hands simultaniously, and the rat-thing bounded into the air. Gripping onto her shaggy, grey fur, Benvolio ducked and Dogberry jumped off.

Daisy and Benvolio made it safely to the ground, where they darted into the woods again. Dogberry sailed through the air, twisting his body so that he was facing the reaper completely. He lashed out his wire, like a giant thread of silver. It connected, and the demon grinned triumphantly. But, his grin quickly faded...

((Ugh, another crappy post. I felt kinda bad for the auto-hit thing, so I left room for Ishamael to, like, kick him off or shoot him or something. Just don't kill my Dogberry, 'kay? :redface: ))

17. Delanyia

Delanyia New Member

Leto was walking with a small child through the forest, watching her surroundings. "Daneil what do you see?" she asked. "n-n-n-othing but trees" the child replied. "yes, and so you will be responsible for your own food, if you drop dead.....I will not help you" she said looking straight ahead. "b-b-ut why?!" the child cried. "becuase I am not reponsible for YOU, you are only supposed to aid me through this forest, and you failing at that". "b-but I don't know the way!" said the child starting to cry. "well, how worthless......my job was simple and you were not part of the deal. I think I'll kill you now" she said slowing her walk. "you can't my dad would get you!" the child screamed. "do you not think I can take care of myself. If so you are mistaken." she said as she took out a kattana. "I hate mistakes" she said as she beheaded the child and walked away.

18. Mousie

Mousie New Member

((Yay! Someone posted! I was afraid this roleplay was going to die...))

Benvolio patted Daisy's side, and the creature took off through the forest. Benvolio didn't want to stay and watch the fight - whatever was going on, it had nothing to do with him.

They hadn't gone very far when Benvolio heard something - a crying child. He tugged at Daisy's fur, causing her to stop, and listened. From the sound of it, the child wasn't very far, nor was he alone. There was a second voice, a calm, feminine voice.

"You can't!" he heard the child scream, "My dad would get you!"

The woman said something, but it was hard to hear over the child's cries. Benvolio glanced back towards the clearing, wondering vaguelly if he should go back to the demon, follow the child's screams, or turn around and go in a whole 'nother direction.

How did I get myself into this?

Suddenly, the crying stopped. There was a slight "thud", then nothing. That didn't sound good, that didn't sound good at all. Picking nervously at one of the scabs on his arms, Benvolio looked around, listening for something, anything. Silence, then footsteps. Benvolio jerked his head over his shoulder and saw someone walking in his general direction. It was a woman, carrying a katana, something dark dripping from its blade.

Phuque.

Benvolio faced forward, a calm, content expression melting onto his face. He considered just sitting there until she went away, but he didn't want to be hanging around with his back turned to that woman. He had a feeling she wasn't a very friendly girl.

Patting Daisy's side, he turned her around and started towards the mysterious woman. He didn't look at her as he passed, but said evenly: "If you don't clean your blade, it will rust."

19. Delanyia

Delanyia New Member

Leto gave this figure a dark glare that had scared childern and many adults in the past. She looked the man up and down and lughed. "And who are you, may I ask? to give me such advice?" Leto circled the figure as she said this, now quite amused. " I have no need to keep this blade and have no care if it rusts.....". She threw her blade on the ground as though it were trash even though it was brand new,she grabbed her stomach and lughed for quite some time, her luagh was a cold one that for some reason did not seem as cruel as it sounded. "Have you traveled through here before? If so where is the exit?" She said now removing her cloak. "you see these scars? I have carved a map into my arm, it only shows me where i have been, not where I can go. Do you have a knife?" she said, as she picked her cloak back up and threw it over her shoulder.

20. Mousie

Mousie New Member

Ohhh. Kayyy.

The young mutant glanced back towards the clearing. He looked pretty casual, but on the inside, he was kinda creeped out. Whoever this chick was, she was a freaking psycho. He was starting to miss Dogberry and that angel. Hell, even the Reaper was more inviting than this woman.

"Well, that's kind of a waste, now isn't it?" he said, looking at the discarded sword. Now that he looked at it, the thing was in pretty good condition. Why would anyone want to throw it away?

Because they're a freaking psycho?

Yeah, that's probably it.

The woman removed her cloak and pointed out one of the scars on her arm - claiming she'd carved a map onto herself and was lost. That was kind of weird. Then she asked for a knife, picked up her cloak, and tossed it over her shoulder. Also kind of weird.

"I'm sorry," said Benvolio. "I don't have a knife. I don't need one."

That was kind of a lie - he had a hunting knife in the bag strapped onto Daisy's tail, but he didn't need it, because the giant rat-thing had some pretty sharp chompers.

"If you want to leave this forest," the mutant said, "The exit is that way."

He gestured over his shoulder, towards the clearing. He didn't know if that was the way out, but he wanted to get this girl out of his hair.

"It's a long walk, but it'll get you out. Now, if you'll excuse me."

Benvolio patted Daisy's side, and she continued on her way. He tried to look calm, at least until this woman was gone, but he couldn't help but pick at one of the scabs on his face - a nervous habit of his. He half-expected her to tackle him, pin him down, and proceed to do all kindsa freaky guro shiz to him.

Oh god, do not want...

21. Delanyia

Delanyia New Member

"hmm how about yuou lead the way......?"

22. Bick

Bick New Member

Grow my loves. Mark thrush so thick no one could even dream of going through it in a million years, make his vision of me, impossible, fill the gap behind me until I’m home free. Anne gently kissed the soil in her hand, and stopped to place it on the ground as it began to grow. She continued forward at a normal pace, heading for the way out, so she could find a way out of this insanity. So many had come into her forest. The precious forest she raised from the nasty, contaminated soil that had been left to her. She had made it pure, having to sacrifice some large trees and big-rooted plants to suck up the contaminants. She had cried as they died in her arms.

No she would have to cry some more if these people stayed in her forest. She needed to find the harmless ones first… the demon and mutant with the rodent. She dove down and stopped just at the edge of the forest. She looked out at the desolate area that lay before her. The soil was contaminated, nothing would grow there until she brought her forest out more.

Where were those creatures?

She got up, when she felt something on her leg move. She looked down, excited that it might be an insect. That had been the hardest thing to find, the insects. Her mouth fell open in awe as she looked down at a little man covered in leaves, the size of an insect, hanging on her clothes. She picked him up gently, and he looked up at her as she lifted him near his face.

----------------------​

He knew that there was such a thing as speaking, but he hadn’t ever done so. He had heard it from time and time, but the sound was booming to his little ears. It surprised him when she handed him a cutout of a piece of white something. He’d never seen it before, then again, he’d not seen much living alone all his life in just a few meters of land. He was a pretty ignorant being. It had some kind of blue markings on it.

He smiled as he thought of blue. He liked blue. He liked when he could see the sky, so high above him. He looked up and smiled. He could see them now. The blue, and the white things amongst it that he didn’t really understand. Why did it have to ruin the blue?

Suddenly she poked him with her finger and he yelled out. She smiled and seemed to pull a small flower out of nowhere. He cried out in alarm and grabbed it instantly. It was a blue flower, just his own size. It fit in his hand perfectly, the flower being about the size of his head. He caressed it and looked at her.

“Huuu” he said. He quickly blushed as he tried to get the words out, “Huwoo” he tried again. His face was as red a tomatoe.

She bent her fingers gently and nodded at him. He didn’t understand what it meant, but her smile was warming.

Suddenly she took off with him in her hand as she headed towards a noise. She landed with a thud, sending him flying across her hand, hitting her shoulder. He held on tight as she landed near two human-like creatures that were larger then him, one with a giant rat.

23. Mousie

Mousie New Member

Shizz

"I can't," said Benvolio, "There are others waiting for me. Just go straight, you'll be fine."

He tossed her a friendly smile and turned away from her. The scab on his face began to bleed. Benvolio hoped this chick wasn't into that kinda thing.

24. Bick

Bick New Member

Anne looked at them angrily. A new person, and the mutant with it’s rodent. She quickly jotted down her note and held it out to the two as she landed in front of them. The little person in her hand flew bad, but she let him be.

She handed the mutant the note:

Where are you going? I need your help. This little thing on me, it can’t read and I’m not even sure it can speak properly.

She quickly grabbed the creature from her arm, and placed him in the hands of the mutant. The little creature seemed to be enjoying himself and he hopped around joyfully.

25. Mousie

Mousie New Member

Bevolio raised an eyebrow at the tiny person. He looked at the angel, then glanced back at psycho-woman. At least he wasn't alone with her now - this angel would probably protect him if he did what she asked.

"Sure thing," said Benvolio. He grabbed the little man around the waist and held him up to eye-level. "How do you do?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.