Tags:
  1. stolenchild

stolenchild Member

Belated introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by stolenchild, Oct 4, 2020.

I actually joined over a week ago but only realized just now that this thread existed. Hopefully better late than never! I am originally from Ireland but living in the US. I've written a lot of technical non-fiction as part of my career but I've always had bits and pieces of ideas for stories and screenplays knocking around in my head. I love Irish folklore, ghost stories and the poetry of W.B. Yeats, and that is the kind of mood I want to create in my stories - where you feel you are on the threshold of an unseen other world, and you can sense it all around you but never see it except for occasional glimpses out of the corner of your eye. I don't know if that makes sense! But I am hoping that participating in this forum will get my creative juices flowing!

Kyle Phoenix likes this.
  2. Kyle Phoenix

Kyle Phoenix Active Member

Welcome to the forums! Best of luck with your writing and I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

stolenchild likes this.
  3. r.ross

r.ross Member

Welcome! :)