1. Misty Mirrors

Misty Mirrors New Member

Mechanics of Groups

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Misty Mirrors, Dec 12, 2011.

This topic is about differentiating - by their behaviour - between people of different sexual preference. The slant of this topic is somewhat controversial. Please don't be offended.

Most straight men compete with me. Many want power - they want to be more popular than I am. The interest in the women is often secondary. Some of these use ethical means - others unethical means. Some straight men are quiet and passive.

Most straight women are passive and wait for me to initiate the relationship. Some initiate relationships with me. Some try manipulating me to initiate a relationship with them. Some of these use ethical means - others unethical means. I think their motivation for seeking relationships with me is usually an interest in a long term relationship. Some want to use me to impress other men.

Many Lesbian and bisexual women compete with me over women. Some of these also want power - they want to be more popular than I am. Some are very clever. I think their motivation for seeking relationships with other women is usually validation and not power. I think they often seek a long term relationship.

Many gay and bisexual men try manipulating me to initiate a relationship with them. I think they are often seek power. I think they like to control. I think they like to win. If they don't succed they often push my buttons to make me irritable or even angry. My reactions repel the women. These men seem to like that. They are often very clever. Some gay and bisexual men are passive. Some of these initiate friendships with me.

WHAT DO YOU THINK! Am I on the right track?

12-07-2011 10:49 PM