1. Lady Fang

Lady Fang New Member

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Lady Fang, Jul 19, 2015.

Hello everyone.

First off I'm horrible at introducing myself, so bear with me. I'm astay at home mom and spend every moment my kids allow to read lots of books (fantasy mostly), write (poetry mostly and currently a novel), and play a little video games and watch movies. If I'm not writing, I'm either thinking about it or looking for sources of inspiration.
    Currently I have started writing a novel. In the past I had started and never finished, for varying reasons, although I believe this newest project may actually make it. I found this site when looking for an answer about a touchy subject type issue in my story. Not only did I find my answer, but a community full of resources and hopefully a supporting kick in the rump to keep me going.

Side note, I'm working this via mobile phone, so please excuse any errors in my typing...these screens can be a pain.

2. DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse Member

Welcome! Hope you keep up the reading and scrawling rate!

3. Song

Song Active Member

Welcome to the forum.
    I was the same, tried to write a book but always gave up at the daunting amount of work needed. I'm 60% through this one which is 55% more than I have ever achieved. This is the website I used to help me...

http://www.advancedfictionwriting.com/articles/snowflake-method/

Lady Fang likes this.