Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyan

Cyan New Member

Five Lives, Five Souls

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Cyan, Jul 4, 2011.

In the land of Kaizo, there are 5 nations. The five nations are Human, Demon, Angel, Vampire, and Dragon. Each nation houses its respective species. Each species is terrtorial, and will keep anyone from coming there. Though, residing down below the Human nation, is the secret city of Trandor. There resides mixed species of each kind. They live together in harmony, and plan on letting the other species do so as well. You are one of these species. Can you bring together the five nations?

The Game - You are basically a half-breed. Mix together whatever two species you want. You will have abilities from both sides, but do not go overboard.

There is a giant wall guarding each nation. Before you can unite species you must convince one to follow you,then lead all of them to one nation. And you must destroy the walls guarding nations, but it will take extraordinary power to even crack it. And there are people following you, trying to stop you. Not an easy adventure summarizes this.

Rules - The basics. No godmodding, no flaming, no spamming, no powerplay. No ruining moments, and please be reasonable with powers.

Character Sheet:

Name -
    Age -
    Species -
    Personality -
    Appearance -
    Bio -
    Powers/Abilities -
    Extra -

Me:

Name - Crystal Jameson
    Age - 16
    Species - Half-Dragon, Half-Vampire
    Personality - Crystal is usually calm and level-headed, and doesnt show her emotions often. And it takes Crystal a while to trust someone completly.
    Appearance - Crystal is tall, around 5'8, and is slender with creme, slightly pale skin. She has cocoa-brown hair that falls into curls around her shoulders, with blue eyes and red lips with fangs sticking out.

She wears a black corsolet with a navy blue mini-skirt and is usually barefoot due to claws on her feet along with her hands. Crystal has golden wings coming out of her back and a golden tail with a spiked ball on the end. She can change the size of the ball at will.

Bio - Crystal's mother was a vampire, and her father was a dragon. They met when the vampires attacked the dragons. Her father was sent to kill her mother, but refused and instead flew away with her. Then Crystal was born. She dislikes the sun, not because it burns her, but because it was too bright. She can drink blood, but prefers eating human food. Crystal was actually the first person to suggest uniting the nations.

Powers/Abilities - Crystal can fly, and the spiked ball on her tail can grow to any size. And she can breathe fire and ice.

Extra -

2. Mr Mr

Mr Mr Active Member

Name - Atel (Angel) / Agares (Demon)

Age - 603

Species - Demon/Angel

Personality - In his angel form Atel is a kind young boy if a bit hot headed. In his demon form agares is a merciless being (with a slight soft side).

Appearance - Atel is a tall young looking boy (about 16) with short brown hair and blue eyes. He wears light plate armor over a white hooded robe. As Agres he appears as a black spectre with two bone white eyes.

Bio - Coming from two conflicting races Atel developed into to split personalities. He spends the majority of the time as Atel; only becoming Agares when upset or threatened. Raised among the other angels he left when they realised he was half demon. He wants to unite the people so he can return to his mother and the other angels.

Powers/Abilities - Atel is adept with swords and bows, with basic healing magic. Agares is second to none with demonic magic, his body made harder to hit due to being ethreal.

Extra -

Could you rewrite the goal of the game? Its a little hard to follow and a bit vague. Other than that I'm up for it.

3. Vamp_fan22

Vamp_fan22 New Member

Name - Danil 'Danny' Cayden
    Age - 200
    Species - Angel/dragon
    Personality - Danny is cold and bitter and usually keeps to himself. He's not quick to trust strangers. About 70 years ago Danny was an arrogant, proud man but that changed after he was cursed. Now Danny lives in shame of what he has become.
    Appearance - Danil is the son of Archangel Uriel but 70 years ago he denied God and so he was cursed. Danil bears tattooed markings all over his body as a reminder of his betrayal. Danil wears heavy dark clothing to hide these markings. He looks like a young man in his early twenties, tall and thin with olive colored skin, and straight black hair which goes just past his shoulders. His eyes are unusual. They are also evidence of his curse. One is bright green, the other is milky and colorless. When the dragon inside him takes over they glow gold.

Bio - After Danil refused God, God punished him by forcing the dragon spirit to enter his body. Danil now bears the dragon inside him but he also bears painful runes which were scorched into his skin and an eye with which he could see the spirits of the damned. He is forced to walk the earth alone. He cannot partake of pleasurable things, like food, drink, he feels no love, the only pain he feels is the pain brought on by the curse.
    Powers/Abilities - He can see evil spirits with his eye. With his dragon spirit he is unable to be injured. All wounds will heal. He is impervious to pain caused by any mortal weapon.
    Extra - Danil has repented of his sins but God had forsaken him and he remains in his cursed existence.

4. Mr Mr

Mr Mr Active Member

Sorry Vampfan but isn't your character a little overpowerd? He's immortal.

5. Vamp_fan22

Vamp_fan22 New Member

Yeah I guess he is. I'll change that. Lol.

6. MaggieStone

MaggieStone New Member

Name - Hunter Palodin
    Age - 107 a mere baby lol
    Species - Dragon Angel
    Personality - Hunter as her name suggests is fierce, she's the best tracker around and everyone knows it. Though her many adventures (due to the tracking services she gives to anyone who can pay enough) leads her into many daring and dangerous tasks in which she has to use her cool intellect and quick judgements to lead her to safety.
    Appearance - Long black slightly curled hair, with Silver storm eyes and a button nose and full rosy lips.Her body is slight from the years of active training she partakes in and lither and exudes willowy grace of a dancer. However, in dragon form Hunter takes to the skies in a colour that can only be described as silver with wisps of inky black that cover the tips of her wings.
    Bio - Her dragon heritage hales from her mothers side of the family where strong women dominate the family, though her angelic abilities hale from her father's side. Making Hunter weak to anything good and pure.
    Powers/Abilities - As she is a dragon flying is one of her abilities,and all simple dragon powers can apply. Tracking abilities come from her dragon heritage, as the animal instinct guides her to her quarry every time. And from her angelic side comes knowledge that is passed down from generation to generation of angels. With this the instinct which guides hunter to the right choice to make. Small healing abilities aswell.
    Extra - Hunter is beautiful and small, larger opponents either women or men tend to underestimate her. Giving Hunter the advantage to plan,kill and glory in her victory every time.

7. MaggieStone

MaggieStone New Member

^^^ She often all in one suits that tend to be covered by her white hooded cape ^^^

8. AveryWhite

AveryWhite Active Member

Name - Blueberry Gold
    Age - 21
    Species - Half Angel/Dragon

Personality - A kind and loving creature, she is selfless in the act of helping others. She never gives in and will fight to the end, even if it’s her own. She is also light-hearted and chirpy.

Appearance - Bright cobalt blue eyes and lips. Long white hair to the length of her waist. She has the appearance of an angel but inside the might of a dragon. Pale skin, a small slight body and an elvish, harmonic looking face to reflect her heritage from the heavens. She has golden scale wings with hundreds of long white feathers. She wears only pastel colours in the form of short, floaty summer dresses.

Bio - The elder of her family clan yet born the youngest. She cares for her clan and leads them. All of her many brothers and sisters have died for the cause and now she is the only one left. Through her years of extensive training she has learnt the ways of a peaceful warrior.

Powers/Abilities - She is a great diplomat, wise woman and healer. Her body may be small and fragile but her wings are as tough as dragon hide and bone. Almost nothing can penetrate them. She can fly, obviously. And because of the half-dragon within her she is blessed with the power of the dragon flame. She can manifest this cobalt blue flame from her mouth into her hands and use it as a fireball or shape it into a flaming sword or bow and arrow.

Extra - She has a pet white dove that never leaves her side called 'chuchu'. She often braids pieces of her hair with gold ribbon. She is always in bare feet.

9. Mr Mr

Mr Mr Active Member

So whens this gonna start?

10. AveryWhite

AveryWhite Active Member

thats what i was thinking hehe i'v never done this sort of thing before.

11. Mr Mr

Mr Mr Active Member

I think Cyan should probably make a discussion thread, then we can start.

12. AveryWhite

AveryWhite Active Member

yep. i have no idea where to start haha :s

13. PastPresentNFuture

PastPresentNFuture New Member

Name - Ezric Storm

Age - 342

Species - Vampire/Angel

Personality - Ezric is a very calm, and stern man. He is the archtypical arrogant nobleman, and considers himself quite superior to others. However he is not at all evil, and to sate his vampiric cravings, he generally sucks the blood of criminals. However he does not like to be insulted since he is half vampirc, he is very easily offended by this and one can witness a rare moment of open anger if they provoke him too much.

Appearance - Ezric has the appearence of a handsome, and tall young man in his middle thrities. He has long blonde hair, which goes down to his shoulders. He also dresses in the finest clothing available, always seen wearing clothes of linen, silk, ermine, velvet or sammite, with four simple golden rings, two on each hand.

Bio - Ezric was born the oldest son of mighty warrior angel named Gabriel, and a beautiful female vampire named Elayne. Elayne never drank the blood of innocents, and for that she was loved by Gabriel who viewed most other vampires with disdain, due to their cravings. Gabriel, had to leave Elayne for fear of scorn from his fellow angels, and Elayne died of despair, and childbirth. The baby Ezric was then found by an old nobleman who raised him, due to him being unable to produce an heir. Since then Ezric has been living in luxury, and educated to the strictest, and most wholesome degree.

Powers/Abilities -Ezric has superhuman strength from his vampiric blood, as well as a highly prolonged life (he ages one year every ten years). His angelic blood cancels out the weaknesses of most vampires. Also due to his angelic blood Ezric has small healing abilities and an instinct which almost always tell him the right decsision to make. He is also the master of the blade, fighting with two longswords chased with silver.

Extra - Ezric has recently found an ornate silver case containing some sort of invention. It was supposedly made by alchemists four hundred years ago.

14. berky

berky New Member

name: Drake Ezii

Species: Dragon/Human "DRAGON-MAN!"

Personality:
    (I'd prefer if this came out as the story progressed, I'd like the freedom to develop the character based on the events surrounding him. I've got a pretty good idea of how I'll write him, but I'd rather the reader classify this aspect of him then myself. At least for the time being.)

appearance:
    Stands 8 feet tall. Rough skin, sharp teeth, and tufts of hair along his scalp. Two gimpy sort of wings on his back and a bony spine. He wears the toughest pair of pants you THE READER can imagine, a blue tunic to represent his clan, along with belt that houses an assortment of hunting implements, used to keep him on par with his larger, more ferocious brothers.

Bio:
    Drake was born as an illegitimate son of the Dragon nations ruler. As a child his mother tried to raise him in a human environment, in hopes that no one would recognize his ties to a violent enemy nation, or to the ruler of said nation. As Drake grew, the differences between him and common human children became more and more apparent. Eventually his mother confessed to him the truth about his ethnicity. Drake, filled with resentment for the society that rejected him as a youth, took pride in his dragon heritage and fled for the Dragon kingdom, in hopes of finding acceptance among his kin. He has since spent many years happily hunting with a small Farrel pack unaware of his ties to the ruling bloodline.

POWERS/Abilities:

Proficient Hunter: Years of living amongst beasts has turned Drake into a skilled hunter and tacker. If you want something dead he'll gladly take on the job.

Thick Skin: Dragons are known for being a durable foe and Drake is no exception. Even the toughest steel will find trouble piecing his hide.

Agile Little Bastard: With no need to wear armor, natural dexterity, and a tiny frame, Drake is the quickest brother in his pack.

Hover/glide: Though unable to support him for a prolonged time, drakes wings allow him the ability to traverse the skies in ways a wingless creature cannot.

Now, I don't know how we can begin all this, what with everyone starting as a different race and char and what not. I suggest then that our characters all meet in a prison camp for "half breeds" unless someone has a better idea?

15. Mr Mr

Mr Mr Active Member

I think berky may have provided the soloution to our starting problem. One small issue, most of our chars seem quite powerful, how would they be held in a prison?

16. AveryWhite

AveryWhite Active Member

hmmmm good point. maybe the city of Trandor where all our half-breeds live could be where we are being currently held in prison. And as you say Mr Mr we all do seem quite powerful, therefore we need equally powerful guards and prisons, that’s why I suggest Trandor prison which would have half-breed guards, and be just as powerful.

And perhaps the reason why we are all in prison in our own city is because we all want to (as Cyon first stated) bring the other races who live in there own territorial nations into harmony. BUT our own half-breed nation wants to keep to ourselves so we can keep the peace rather than go on this big mission that could spell disaster. So they keep us locked up to stop us from doing want we want to do.

What you think? May need some changes :p soo how we gona escape! Hehe

Cyan said:
    ^ so this could link to the fact that our own half-breed nation is trying to stop us from destroying there own peace/harmony. Which might happen by the way, (though we don’t intend to do that, its just we want to spread it to the whole world of Kaizo) through all the wars and conflict we might have to go through to spread the harmony by trying to convince all the nations.
    So these half-breeds follow us and try to stop us along our journey.

17. berky

berky New Member

well when you think about it, our group is ultimately going to try to change the political structure of several nations, that's generally regarded as a form of terrorism, so any powerful nation that sees this happening could see a group such as ourselves a threat and as a result they send in trained mercenaries or military figures to come in and stop our little up rise.

I SUGGEST, that our little gang is brought together at a meeting in this half breed city. This meeting would have been publisized as an open medium for half breeds to talk about political differences in the nations they come from, and discuss a way to highten half breed awarness, and ultimatly attempt to change the opinions of other nations and leaders.

-HOWEVER, this meeting is attacked by different groups of trained bounty hunters, royal guards, what have you. The meeting was seen as plot to over through the leaders of these nations. As discussed, our little gang is POWERFUL AS ALL HELL, so when this attack actually occurs we end up being the few survivors of the attack. WE meet, bonded by our ideals and our joint need for vengeance and try to discover who hired the attackers, and who is trying to prevent our ideals from being spread.

18. Mr Mr

Mr Mr Active Member

Great idea, someone needs to create a discussion thread then we can use this for the role playing as making another thread would take ages to be verified. Berky would you like to kick us off?

19. berky

berky New Member

Certainly! It would be my honor. I'll put something together and post it tomorrow. Mr.Mr, could you PM everyone that posted a charter and inform them that the RP is starting? That way we can get this thing moving along quickly and no one ends up getting lost.

20. PastPresentNFuture

awesome!

21. berky

berky New Member

/*
    * Hello all! I'm Berky, to communicate in NON-RP, I'm going to use these
    *fancy little comment blocks, because I program, and that what just how we
    * do it!
    * anyway, lets start this thing off!
    */

/* Made a bit of an intro to the world, I thought it would be a good idea to *get a better grounding for the realm we are playing in. If you just want to * start at the scene skip on ahead.
    */

Close your eyes and count to 5...a new world has been created.

The residents of this world live in hate. Demons from the depths of the land taunt the mortals above them.
    Angels and winged beasts wrestle for control of the skies, and damned souls wonder in exile, harboring aggression for all but their own.

In this world, loyalty to the species is held in high regard. Civility, mercy, or sympathy for
    a warring species is treasonous. Still love and caring form amidst the instigated hatred...

Rage filled eyes meet... confusing feelings arise... treasonous actions are taken...
    and children are born into a world designed to hate and fear them.

These half breeds, often rejected by their homelands, gather in a city called Trandor. The one place on the planet where they may live, free of persecution, and free from loyalist ideals. Most of the citizens of this city live out there lives scorned, choosing to forget the nations above them. Others speak of taking action, joining the world together, ending the wars above, and creating a land were the civility of the half breed city is no longer unique to the world.

/* The scene */
    The town hall of Trandor resonated with the sounds of scuffling feet and political conversations echoing from wall to wall. It was the first day of the summer season, marking the beginning of a new campaign to discuss the species unification movement. Within this small building, fire tongued activist leaders sat behind wooden pedestals overseeing their followers below. As they waited for every creature to settle in, the leaders turned toward one and other to discus conflicting plans of action. Despite their different opinions on the world above, each spoke with a sense of hope in their voice. After years of being disregarded as a hopeless effort, support for the cause had finally began to grow. The hall was filled with young and enthusiastic new faces. Surely some good would come from tonight’s gathering...

22. PastPresentNFuture

Ezric, waited patiently for the moment to strike. This prejudice against half breeds had gone on for far too long. He was one of the lucky ones, using his substantial wealth to buy himself a good mansion in Trandor, but he knew, some of the halfbreeds were starving, and miserable, longing to peacefully live in the world that had shunned them utterly. Ezric himself had taken pity to a few, offering them to live in his mansion, doing some work, but eating good food, and sleeping in good warm beds, but he knew this was not enough, there was a good deal of poverty in this loathsome city, which he himself had been confined to, for being the son of a vampire, and an angel-the prejudice rarely caused him sadness anymore, just disgust. He needed the support of the City's leaders and his fellow yet simpleminded halfbreed folk. Tapping his silver case, he awaited to announce his discovery to the city, of an invention that would alter the course of the world itself.

23. berky

berky New Member

"It's finally time!" Drake thought happily to himself while shoving through the crowds at the hallway entrance. "I've struggled, I've starved, and I haven't wrestled with my brothers in weeks...but hopefully this will be worth the sacrifice. The dragonman pounced on the closest chair he could find and sat with arms crossed, gleaming triumphantly at the pedistools at the center of the room. "Better impress me fellows..." To his left he saw many strange species he'd never seen before, a particularly unusual creature caught his eye and he wondered to himself how a dragon and a vampiric creature reproduce without clawing each others eyes out. Unwilling to persue the subject, he looked to his right and glazed over a gentleman sitting next to him. "whats your name mate?" he asked.

24. PastPresentNFuture

Turning his head around Ezric saw a hulking figure talking to him in a tone of disgusting familiarity asking "What's your name mate?". The creature was huge in stature, likely towering over Ezric by nearly two feet, with a blue tunic, and havy belt. His arms were muscular, and he had unique wings on his back. Ezric calculated that his new friend was half dragon, half human.
    "Watch your vulgar tongue commoner" he said "However I will forgive you for now. I will need the assistance of anyone for what I am to do, and you seem a good ally. Now my name is Lord Ezric Storm son of the angel Gabriel, and the vampire Elayne, what is yours peasent?"

25. Mr Mr

Mr Mr Active Member

Atel sat draped in a nice armchair he'd found and moved to get a good view. He had come along to see what all the fuss was about, something about ending the halfling poverty and suffering. There was a sizable crowd here aswell, all waiting for...well he didn't know what.

"What is yours peasent?" A man next to him said. He appeared to be addressing a half dragon squashed onto a chair. The man appeared to be a noblemen or as noble as you could get in the halfling city.

"Bit rich to be down here aren't you young'un?" He asked the noblemen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.