1. Krishnan

Krishnan New Member

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Krishnan, Oct 10, 2016.

Hi

I am Krishnan from South Africa and and Im very much wanting to write my book. I believe that my life story is very interesting...The experiences and challenges faced have been overwhelming and to be triumphant in the end is great...incidently, you are the first to know...not even my dog knows that I want to write a book... Your support, feedback will be greatly appreciated..

2. Raven484

Raven484 Contributor Contributor

Welcome Krishnan, I wish you luck with your story and look forward to seeing some of it someday. This forum can be a very valuable tool when you get to know everyone. Try not to be shy and read as much as you can when you can. There is some very special pieces of work on this forum that will help and motivate you to become a better writer.

A man called Valance likes this.
  3. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Hi Krishnan, and welcome to WF! :)

I hear South Africa is beautiful, but also somewhat troubled, still trying to recover from the Apartheid. Good luck with your story, I'm sure it's one that needs to be told. :)

Here's our New Member Quick Start to get you started. See you around!
    -Kat

A man called Valance likes this.
  4. ThistleMae

ThistleMae Member

Hello from a fellow newbie. Your very brave. Writing about yourself is hard. I will be happy to give you feedback as needed. I've worked with children/adults who have experienced trauma for the last 30 years, so its possible I may have some advice about getting your story across. Welcome.

5. Krishnan

Krishnan New Member

Hi Dear friends!

This definitely tells you what a newbie I am. I thought that I would receive an email alert of responses. Until, i got back today to the site...

My apologies and sincere thanks for your comments.

I will certainly follow through and sure look forward to your support...Recently, I started to post short inspirational messages on social media and the responses were overwhelming...
    Once agains, many thanks!

6. ThistleMae

ThistleMae Member

Can't wait to look at your first workshop post!