Blue Skies Discussion

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CommonGoods, Jan 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blossom

Blossom New Member

Oh, yes, nothing to do with kidnapping loved ones and forcing us to rob banks and take part in high-speed car chases ...

Not that I'm one to talk. I'm Blossom the Smiter, after all.

:p

2. CommonGoods

CommonGoods New Member

All hail the Smiter!

Right, got to snap out of it... *slaps self across the face* I'm ok now.

Allright; Chad, Jade and Zion. Last three who need to 'fix' their posts. I will start sending really, -really- annoying Pm's about 12:00 tomorrow. I want one of those cool nicknames as well :p

3. Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Contributor Contributor

Well, you could be CommonGoods the annoying pmer? :p Though only the evil gms tend to get names.

4. ZionsRodeVos

ZionsRodeVos New Member

Well it won't do much good on me as I won't be online at all from about noon tomorrow until 6 or 7 PM. I'll see if I can flesh mine out a bit more now.

What is this thing about our daily or evening routine? Is it some thing we need to post before the RPG actually starts?

5. Foxee

Foxee Contributor Contributor

CG, I'm sure you'll earn your title. :D

6. ZionsRodeVos

ZionsRodeVos New Member

Well my character actually has a name, place of residence, and a nice position on the nearby airbase now. I haven't been able to flesh out his entire personality as I am still trying to figure out a way to make him more interesting and better than my other characters in other RPG's here.

I also don't have a description for him yet as he often goes around town in his military uniform wearing the insignia of his position since he is quite proud of his position. So Common Goods if you've already thought of the color or anything else about the military uniforms could you please share that with me, other wise I was thinking the uniforms would be a blue color.

7. CommonGoods

CommonGoods New Member

Allright Zion, just leave it blue. And your profile looks good, but I would just like to add that it takes about three hours to get from the military base to Nemdee. Just to make sure future events make sense.

Also, I have had word from Teele that he would like to join, but won't be able to make it untill tuesday. No worries, we're still going to start on monday, but just so you guys know we're going to have an addition. :)

Right, that leaves chad an Jade... let's get PMing

8. Jade

Jade Active Member

No need, my profile is finished sir. ;)

9. Show

Show Contributor Contributor

Wow, we had a sex change. Good thing Danny is still a boy, so it's not something contagious! :p

10. Blossom

Blossom New Member

I don't think I like what you're implying .... *narrow eyes*

Looking forward to this starting!

11. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

Alright, it's up. Hope it's ok, its definatly steam punk, goggles grease and coveralls.

12. CommonGoods

CommonGoods New Member

Aye, very Claus Valca ;)

13. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

Close, but I've got a slightly different personality planned, and different background. But looks wise... lol I admit he was insperation.

14. ZionsRodeVos

ZionsRodeVos New Member

Is that 3 hours on foot or by train? Since you said there were trains I was figuring there would be a train to transport people between Nemdee and the airbase. If there is no train or the trip by train is 3 hours then I think it best I move my characters residence to on base. He'll still have reason to be in Nemdee as that is one of the places he goes to look for new items to provide on base and also to replenish needed supplies for the base.

15. CommonGoods

CommonGoods New Member

Oh sorry, I meant by foot. It's probably around 15-20 minutes by train.

16. ZionsRodeVos

ZionsRodeVos New Member

Cool, then I can leave his residence where it is in Nemdee and have him commute by train every day.

17. CommonGoods

CommonGoods New Member

Ok people, whoever calls the shots up there has decided to be cruel and hand me one hell of a day tomorrow, so instead of the planned startat 12:00 (GMT +1), first post will be up around 18:30 (GMT+1).

18. Mike Nemesis

Mike Nemesis Active Member

Going to try and get a character profile up tommorow morning before the RP starts since new dawn has had to be cancelled. I'm sleep deprived at the moment i think i've had under 9 hours sleep between the last 2 days and havent slept properly the whole of last week and my minds elsewhere so will address it after morning lectures hopefully.

EDIT: Ok have a profile up now. Quick question since I'm a racer can I have a bit more details about these races.

19. AnonyMouse

AnonyMouse Contributor Contributor

I'm so clueless about time zones. After twenty minutes on Wikipedia, I've concluded that 18:30 (GMT+1) is 12:30 over here (US east coast, GMT -5). So that means we're starting in about a half hour, unless I did the math wrong? *crosses fingers* Can't wait. :D

20. CommonGoods

CommonGoods New Member

I got about 30 minutes left before I post the first post. ;) Got no idea what time it is over there :p

http://wereldtijden.net/ is a dutch site that shows you what time it is all over the world. I live in the Netherlands, Amsterdam.

21. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

I can't wait for this RPG, lol!:)

22. Mike Nemesis

omg its 5 o clock here where the hell did my time go i still feel like its 12 ah no wonder I'm hungry lol oh well on the plus side RP is about to kick off.

23. CommonGoods

CommonGoods New Member

Go eat something. No RPG is worth starving for. :) Besides, I doubt even half the crew is online right now.

24. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Unless you eat RPG words.:)

25. Mike Nemesis

lol not starving by waiting for RP although im sure it can happen at points i cant be bothered to cook yet and I know theres a fire drill in an hour. How bothersome. I swear they always schedule a fire drill at thestrategic point when one or two go off the day before that are accidents/ student stupidity making having a practice one pointless after living here fire drills are a very familiar point of life.

So familiar that when a fire alarm goes off we take our time getting out making sure we re comfortable because theres never been threat in the numerous times so far lol

On a more related note lol dont needhalf the crew for the kick off of an RP its all about the lone introduction post ;) the one where your trying to get to know your character andafter awhile realise they re completly different from your original conception :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.