1. Julia755

Julia755 New Member

Experience with Saxo Publish?

Discussion in 'Self-Publishing' started by Julia755, Jun 8, 2019.

Hello, I am very much considering publishing a book through the platform saxo publish, but I do not know anyone who have used it yet. Do any of you have experience with it and could tell me about it? Thanks

[link removed by moderator]

2. BayView

BayView Huh. Interesting. Contributor

I don't speak the language but the translate function seemed to work reasonably well, so I think I got a fair idea of what they're doing.

I'd be very careful about paying them to publish for you. In general, companies like this aren't able to give you much in terms of promotion, distribution, etc., so you end up paying more than you need to for what's essentially self-publishing.

That said - I don't know anything about this company specifically, or about the publishing environment in your home country. So my advice is only general, not specific.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2019
  3. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

Ive not used them and i don't speak danish but using google translate that looks very much like a vanity - if you want to self publish just do it directly on amazon, kobo etc

(eta bay and i posted at the same time - i agree with what she says basically)