Book Trailer

Discussion in 'Marketing' started by Mike Kobernus, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Mckk

Mckk Member Supporter Contributor

You have a point there. I'm not too sure about the philosophy of all publicity is good publicity though - bad publicity, while generating interest, also turns people away from the product. So it kinda depends on how the two balanced each other out, which would be terribly hard to measure I suspect.

But good publicity would never turn people away... Wait. There're those who deliberately boycott anything popular or award-winning (those types really tick me off though - it's just hating something for the sake of hating and for the sake of being different). Does that though make it actually "bad" publicity then?

2. Mike Kobernus

Mike Kobernus Senior Member

To be honest, I would rather not be known, than known for something really bad! Ho hum..

I will see if there is anything to be done that can salvage the promo. If not, then it was a lesson learned, and not for all that much money.

3. Mike Kobernus

Mike Kobernus Senior Member

Well, we tried to tart it up. So here is a new version, and likely the final version (at least for a while.)
    The total cost is now close to 90 bucks, thanks to a new music track.