1. Adri<3

Adri<3 New Member

Brand New Memeber in this lovely community :D

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Adri<3, Jun 29, 2007.

Hello all :)

I'm Adriana and I am a high school student entering grade 12 in the fall. I love writing but seeing as how english is not my first language it has taken me a while to even just get to this stage. I stumbled upon this site and it looked really interesting and after looking though some of the threads I decided to join. I'm really excited to learn more from all the members of this site and hopefully improve my writing and get some feedback on my own work.

The site looks amazing :D

See you all

2. Gannon

Gannon Contributor Contributor

Hi

Hope you enjoy the site! I've found the best way to get the most out of it is to read your way around, introduce yourself here as you've done - maybe join in a few of the Words Gmes and get yourself known. Find similar pieces to that which you write and offer some of your thoughts, all of this will encourage existing members to offer their thoughts on your work.

Any questions PM me or any of those with coloured names - they should be able to help you out!

See you around and Good Luck!

3. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

Well I am glad that you decided to join us here.
    I do hope you have a most pleasant time here with all of us and I look forward to seeing your work around the forums.

~Tor

4. Kit

Kit Contributor Contributor

Welcome to the site, we're glad to have you here :)

5. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Hi Adriana, and welcome!

Looking around before posting is always a good idea. Getting to know the layout of the site, and acquainting yourself with the members through discussions in the Lounge or in Word Games should increase your comfort level. The toughest part of the site is the Review Room, so it's a good idea to read submission sand responses before posting your own work to be picked apart. The Review Room is for improving your work, not so much for receiving accolades, so when you post there, suggestions you will very likely receive!

So again, Welcome, and have fun!

6. Raven

Raven Banned

Welcome to WF Its good to see you've decided to join the forum.

~Raven.