Tags:
  1. Kyle Phoenix

Kyle Phoenix Active Member

By way of an introduction...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Kyle Phoenix, Jul 6, 2020.

hey there,

I have wanted to be a writer for many years but haven't ever sat down and focused on developing the craft so I can actually start and finish a project. I'm not sure I have a specific interest in terms of genre, but I am sure I will find out soon enough. I hope you are all well and in good spirits and I look forward to getting to know you all in due course.

Best Wishes, Kyle. :)

Steve Rivers and SethLoki like this.
  2. Steve Rivers

Steve Rivers Contributor Contributor

Playing about in the paddling pool (the pool of ideas/genres) can be the best bit of the fun in creating a story. So I envy you the splashing about ;)

Just make sure, no dog hair left on the towel afterwards. Wolf or no wolf... hehe

Welcome to the forums, Kyle!

Kyle Phoenix likes this.
  3. Kyle Phoenix

Kyle Phoenix Active Member

Thanks for the warm welcome. I’m definitely looking to experiment and become a better writer, whatever I end up writing.

I’ll endeavour not to leave too much wolf hair around. Maybe I’ll try to keep the noise down by resisting the desire to howl when the full moon is up so not to wake up the neighbours. :D

Steve Rivers likes this.
  4. Dogberry's Watch

Dogberry's Watch Contributor Contributor Contest Winner 2022 Contest Winner 2023

Hello! Welcome! May your nighttime wanderings never send you in a dastardly direction. And I hope you like it here.