1. Cadavar

Cadavar Active Member

Caddie's Monthly Musings

Discussion in 'Progress Journals' started by Cadavar, Jan 16, 2015.

Caddies Journal

General

So here it is a journal! I hope I will be able to keep it updated with things both new and exciting.

I hope you'll excuse my to-do list, I know it's long and I doubt I will get everything on it done in one year. I've placed all of the novels and stories there so I can keep records of what I have been working on in the past (I like to project hop.)

The school holidays mean that January is not an active month for me. I have three children and they like to keep me on my toes. What time I have I will put toward my latest concept and my page a day novel.

I have decided not to share any of my plots at this plot in time, but you can bet I will share them during my musings in this journal.

Monthly goals

Works in progress

Novels

Working title || extra info || genre || word/pagecount

Short Stories:

(None at current)

Editing

(none at current)

Submissions

Name || type || publisher || :confused:

The to do list

(None at Current)

Snippet of The Month

(None at Current)

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  2. RachHP

RachHP Senior Member

Hi Caddie. I'm a big fan of list-making and was massively impressed by your record of works (I'm not a project hopper, so I'm both amazed and intimidated by all the stories and novels you're working on!)
    Just wanted to put a note up to say your 'snippet of the month' was awesome. It generated a really vivid picture for me and it was really inspiring (ie reminded me you can do so much in such a little space), so thanks :)
    Good luck with the journal! Enjoy x

Cadavar likes this.
  3. Cadavar

Cadavar Active Member

Hi Rach! Thanks for your reply and for the warm words about both my list of works and my snippet of the month :) :oops:

Welcome to WF :)

RachHP likes this.
  4. Cadavar

Cadavar Active Member

Oh dear, I've fallen off the bandwagon. The bandwagon it seems went over a cliff 2 years and one month ago. Terrible!

Well, this must be fixed! The problem being that my muse has been neglected and it seems is on the verge of fizzling out. I've started attempting activities that will coax this elusive muse into the realm of what if, this has brought about a few timid nibbles and a handful of interesting characters.

I think it's odd how a simple word can spur the imagination.I like to call these words muse bait, today's muse bait is adjutant, although while I was researching it was spelled "adjutante."

My challenges for today:

- continue to research and see what the muse will do.
    - a ten minute free write to oil the cogs.