Tags:
  1. A.S.Ford

A.S.Ford Active Member

Camp NaNoWriMo - July 2020

Discussion in 'NaNoWriMo' started by A.S.Ford, Jun 26, 2020.

Hey :)

Who else is planning on taking part in Camp NaNoWriMo this July? Since NaNoWriMo have merged their websites there seems to be only writing groups instead of our previous cabins but I was planning on making one all the same if anyone would like to join and attempt the challenge with me.

I will be working on a fantasy novel this time that I planned and thought out a few years ago (back in 2013, I just realised!) but only now have the time and motivation to blow the dust off the notebook and work on it again :) It focuses on magic, family, deceit, and self-worth. It is titled 'The Substance of Spirit' and it emphasises just that; the idea that the strength of one's spirit defines who they are and how they will face the challenges given them in life. There is a personal aspect to this story for me and it fuels a large part of my drive to finally write it :)

What are you planning on working on?

CAMP NANOWRIMO STARTS TOMORROW! - who else is excited??

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
    Steve Rivers and RichardOgata like this.
  2. RichardOgata

RichardOgata Member Supporter

Good Luck! Every NaNo challenge I have ever attempted succumbs to my short attention span and fails.

A.S.Ford likes this.
  3. A.S.Ford

A.S.Ford Active Member

Thank you :) I've had that same experience to be honest but keeping my fingers crossed for this one, haha!

RichardOgata likes this.