Tags:
  1. nictn16

nictn16 New Member

Can Someone Please Offer Some Advice

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by nictn16, Nov 30, 2019.

Hi everyone. I was hoping that someone could offer some advice on a very rough draft that I am working on for a press release e-mail. I was wondering if it would be ok to post it here to get some feedback.

jannert likes this.
  2. EFMingo

EFMingo A Modern Dinosaur Supporter Contributor

We will be happy to help once you have met the posting requirements. For workshop posting, you must have 20 posts and 14 days membership. If you dont want to post it here, and want to use the collaboration section, 90 days membership and 100 posts are required. Also, mind you, that for each work you want reviewed, you must put 2 quality reviews of other work in the forum first. Come here to be a helpful and supportive member, then we will be willing to help you. Hope to see you around on here.

3. jannert

jannert Retired Mod Supporter Contributor

Thanks for asking before posting it!

I'm one of the moderators here, and want to add that you do need to fulfill the requirements for posting, as @EFMingo pointed out. I see you've been here a long time, but you still need to make your 20 forum posts, and do at least two critiques for other members before you can use the Workshop.

The Workshop is the only place on the forum where you are allowed to post your work for feedback.

Check out this link, which should explain the situation better than I just did. New Member Quick Start

The Non-Fiction section of the Workshop should be okay for what you're doing. Just introduce it by explaining it's a press release email, which should let people know what it's for. There isn't a specific Workshop section for press releases, although that might not be a bad idea when the forum gets a makeover!

Hope you can get this in place in time for us to be of help. If not, I hope we can help with some other project later on.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019