Tags:
  1. disasterspark

disasterspark Active Member

Can't find the title of this book.

Discussion in 'Discussion of Published Works' started by disasterspark, Apr 14, 2019.

In 6th grade (circa 2011 - 2012) I heard of this book where some kind of disease kills 90% of the men on Earth. And now that the population of men is only 10%, women essentially rule the whole world. MC is one the few last guys on the planet. Even though I've never read it, I thought it was interesting because I wondered what I would do if I were in that situation. At the time I thought about gathering any surviving male relatives and females I know won't try to murder me and be in a group. Realistically right now, I'd probably panic as to why all the men are dying and then eventually go live off the grid like a hermit.

What would you guys do if that happened?

2. exweedfarmer

exweedfarmer Banned Contributor

Not a book but it sounds a lot like an episode of the more recent outerlimits tv show that I saw once. Lithia was the title. I've long been of the opinion that there were a more than natural amount of men on the planet. We're supposed to be out getting ourselves killed in fights and hunting accidents and being eaten by wild beasts and the like. The evolution of society prevents that and the natural order just hasn't caught up. 10-1 woman, I still couldn't catch a break...sigh.

/

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019