1. FifthofAscalante

FifthofAscalante Member

Help, can’t post my erotica, getting an error

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by FifthofAscalante, Jan 11, 2018.

Hi,

I wanted to share my cringy erotica short story on the forum, and I keep getting “internal server error” which also tells me to send an email to webmaster@writingforums.com, and to include the time: ~1320. Gmail tells me the email cannot be delivered to that address, so here I am. Please help or I will never get to know how poorly written and embarrassing my writing is :).

Edit: it is interesting though, that I could post this thread with no errors.

2. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Contributor

Does your erotica post contain any links, smileys, images, @-mentions, etc.? We have a weird bug where some members can't post content that contains any type of links in random areas of the forum.

3. FifthofAscalante

FifthofAscalante Member

Nope. The only emoticons I made in that post were exactly like the one in used in the opening post of this thread.

4. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Contributor

Even normal smileys like the :) can cause this problem. Try to post your thread again, containing only text. If it works, then edit in anything you had to remove. If you still can't post, try posting as a reply to this thread and I'll move it to its rightful place.

5. SethLoki

SethLoki Retired Autodidact Contributor

Might be such a sizzling piece that the [p]rudeness settings in these here writing forum servers deem it too hot to handle. sssssST. Akin to the way mirrors melt when I look into them or the internet hangs up when I post to Instagram.

Have you tried posting from a diff. browser? Or maybe converting it to plain text before pasting it in?

matwoolf likes this.
  6. matwoolf

matwoolf Banned Contributor

Good point @Seth, you're a super sizzling spunk in your picture. I'll have a copy if you don't mind?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. SethLoki

SethLoki Retired Autodidact Contributor

My Alan B'stard look. Surprised Tenderiser's not gone jelly-kneed for the need of me. Still time.

Oh, you sly one, slipped one of yourself in there—middle bottom—doppler in my gang eh. The red nose gave you away though!

^ just wiling time as we wait for member FilfthofAscalante to peddle his ware.

8. FifthofAscalante

FifthofAscalante Member

Still could post it. Here it is, along with an introduction:

[redacted by admin]

9. FifthofAscalante

FifthofAscalante Member

No, I don’t think so. As in, that my story is that sizzling, not that you aren’t :p.

10. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Actually, I'm looking through the history of posts and I do not find two critiques having been given by the member. These are needful as regards getting the Workshop guardian to move aside and let you post your thread.

Komposten likes this.
  11. FifthofAscalante

FifthofAscalante Member

Uhh I see. I do remember reading something like that, but that was awhile back... That’s a too bad.