Celtic Gods Discussion

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by gibble410, Aug 26, 2016.

1. gibble410

gibble410 Contributor Contributor

It does. But if you feel we aren't interacting with your character that much, or something, just tell! :)
    I hope you guys are having fun!

zoupskim likes this.
  2. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

Its nothing personal mate , I'm not really a violent asshole in real life..... its just that in character that's how he'd react, he's a mercenary, who's spent his whole life trading on his skills with a blade to get what he wants, because he doesn't have anything else.

I reckon at some point our characters need to sit round a fire and tell each other their back stories, so that they can actually bond as a group

3. halisme

halisme Contributor Contributor

Nah, you're fine. I'm just laughing at how the one who's not covered in blood, and championing not murder, is being treated as the bad guy in the situation. By the way, are you still interested in the villain RP, it's up at the moment.

zoupskim likes this.
  4. zoupskim

zoupskim Contributor Contributor

I claim a the right to an inquisitor style female with long hair, blue eyes, who wears plate normal armor and reads a lot. She turns into her werewolf form to interrogate her captors.

5. halisme

We don't have werewolves unfortunately.

6. zoupskim

I claim a the right to an inquisitor style female with long hair, blue eyes, who wears plate normal armor and reads a lot. She turns into her werewolf form to interrogate her captors. pretends she's a werewolf to interrogate her captives, putting on a weird wolf skin and bringing other wolves in beside her like friends. It's, like, super creepy and weird, you guys.

7. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems
    I find it funny that Blodeuwedd gets grabbed by the throat...and Gwydion runs off to fight someone else, lol.

gibble410 likes this.
  8. gibble410

Lol, Gwydions assuming Bloduwedd can handle it. He's a god! Also, Faer is there to help lol.

9. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

Well Blod is free again, but it would be great if someone could help Aidan out since hes stupidly lost his grip on his sword and is facing the god of the smiths down armed only with an eating knife.

10. I.A. By the Barn

I.A. By the Barn A very lost time traveller Contributor

I was like what's going on? And then I realised I wasn't getting notifications for the role play for whatever reason. Goodness knows what Caer is up to then.

gibble410 likes this.
  11. big soft moose

I assumed that Caer and Corrin were busy making out in the graveyard , what with her obsession about having his essence inside her ;)

I.A. By the Barn likes this.
  12. I.A. By the Barn

Sorry guys if my post is a bit big or in the wrong location, I just had to read tonnes of posts and battle posts tend to be a bit hectic. Sorry! :(

13. big soft moose

Seems fine to me.

14. big soft moose

Have I missed something ? Whereabouts are "the skies" and how are we getting there ? - Currently Aidan is just following the others and killing anything that looks at him funny, so i hope someone knows where we are going

15. I.A. By the Barn

^I'm with you there...

16. Domino355

Domino355 Senior Member

Guess that will be Gwydion

17. big soft moose

Adain : Head for the boat , Corrin and I will engage them in a debating contest to hold them off, "so shadow dudes how do you feel that brexit will effect the prospects for demonic possesion in the ulster region ? "

Shadow warriors : well we feel that the case for a united europe in terms of souls to possess and human sacrifices to import wasnt adequately explored

Aidan : but do you not consider that halting the insidous invasion of our society by orcs and goblins to take precedence over the free movement of souls ?

Shadow warriors, Well...

Corinn: [interupting] Feckin hell this is tedious, lets just kill them all and drink their blood instead...

(as you can probably tell I've had a very long day , too much coffee and not enough sleep :D )

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
  18. halisme

Corrin: What's Brexit, and why does it sound like people will be underinformed about it?

19. big soft moose

:D If Aidan had conducted the brexit negotiations they'd have been over a lot quicker ... okay so the rivers of blood in the streets, and the dismembered corpes of all those who dared to suggest violence wasnt the answer might have been 'slightly' inconvenient

ETA : I'm disapearing to randomly kill people while exercising my eagle walk the dog and do some shopping , if anyone finds out where we are going it would be good if they can make sure aidan follows them ... otherwise he may get bored and start killing monks and taking their head to show faer he wasnt kidding

20. gibble410

You'll see what I mean lol. ly for now have your characters get outside of the church lol. Then we'll fly away. I have a good idea. For those of you who have characters that can fly, you can either take the flying way Gwydion will soon have, or you can just change into your flying shape and fly.

21. big soft moose

you'll have noticed that I've put in a bit of back story for Aidan , explaining why he is such a violent uncompromising arse... I really like him as a character and earlier on started writing a short story on his early life, from which this back story is pulled

gibble410 and zoupskim like this.
  22. gibble410

Sorry for long wait..... I kinda want Erik to post again!

zoupskim likes this.
  23. zoupskim

Your story has encouraged me to begin work on my own RP scenario.

I.A. By the Barn and cydney like this.
  24. cydney

cydney Banned

YaY for encouragement!

25. cydney

cydney Banned

I need some encouragement from my soulmate! :(

zoupskim likes this.