Celtic Gods Discussion

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by gibble410, Aug 26, 2016.

1. gibble410

gibble410 Contributor Contributor

The stones each have a ceartian property. The Dark Stone controlls Shadows and stuff, and its at Corogah Patrick, our last stop. We have the Light Stone, which controls light and energy, for example beams of light, blasts of light, and the last stone, (At our next stop) we will get the Magic Stone. Just wanted to make that clear

2. Domino355

Domino355 Senior Member

Really debating as whether to have Fare switch sides now. Though, @gibble410 I don't know how much it could ruin for you.

3. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

Does he fancy a sword in the throat ? :D a sword brother who turns traitor deserves nothing less ;)

I.A. By the Barn likes this.
  4. Domino355

Domino355 Senior Member

Either way he will be considered traitor. After all the goblins and trolls are apparently on the opposing side of Gwydion, and Puca are dark fairies as well. So yeah, tough choose here

5. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

Yeah but hes an outcast to the Puca already, surely his only freinds are this small band of humans and gods

on a more logistical note if he changes sides how will he continue to participate in the quest/role play ?

6. Domino355

Domino355 Senior Member

Yeah, the logistical issue is my main problem really

7. big soft moose

May be he could have an angst thing about fighting his own kind and just take gwydion out of play (as caer has asked) ... Aidan will kill them all on his own if he has to, though hes probably hoping for Corrin and Ben to start throwing their steel arround too

8. gibble410

Im going to wait untill @zoupskim posts until I do again and about a bad guy,it can be arranged. IL b in touch

malachibenbaker likes this.
  9. zoupskim

zoupskim Contributor Contributor

Posting soon. Sorry if i slow it down, i always want to see other peoples stuff.

10. gibble410

Dont worry about it, I just want to give everyone some time to post.

11. gibble410

OK, Sorry for delay in post. Posting now, And btw, I have no objection if someone wants to follow Caers instruction and attack Gwydion!!! Things gunna git lit!

12. malachibenbaker

malachibenbaker Banned

Name: Tourmaline Viktym
    Appearance: Red waistlength hair, lith and aglie, thin but strong, smart, usually wears a white shirt covered in dark stains like blood with a red leather jacket, (It does not look like a normal 21st century leather jacket, just like it was leather that was strewn together and cut awkwardly.), and jeans that are torn and ripped. Almost white face, freckled skin on her hands, shoes are boots forged with leather.
    Spells/Weapons:
    Herself: Very agile, can leap and flip through the air with ease, expert at hand-to-hand combat, and is underestimated for her small size.
    Club: Uses a wooden club also forged with gold and metal. Sharpened diamonds are embedded into it to add an extra gleam and they are as sharp as razors.
    Class: Warrior
    Pet: None
    Patron: None
    Personal details: Tourmaline is an orphan who would rather fight than talk, has a sweetend honey voice and is skilled at manipulation. Can run for long periods of time, and enjoys watching brutal fights to the death. When she is angered she dosent hesitate to murder those who have wronged her. She has killed over 73 people, and is an outlaw on the run from the king.

gibble410 likes this.
  13. malachibenbaker

malachibenbaker Banned

Hi guys. Im new!

gibble410 likes this.
  14. Domino355

Domino355 Senior Member

@gibble410 you didn't address what happened to Faer when he tried to leap at the death goddess

15. gibble410

Sorry about that. Will fix itt soon!

16. gibble410

Today I am going to edit the post, malachibenbaker you can also post, and I might make another post

17. big soft moose

Sounds like Aidan's ideal woman - if only he wasnt sworn to remain a virgin in order to keep his deal with the goddess agronna 'Aidan shook his head "73" he asked disdainfully "damn the gods girlie, i've killed more than that this year" (in actual fact i think hes killed more than that in the most recent battle if we count trolls, goblins, banshees and giants)

18. gibble410

I think she means 74 humans, or assinations. She seems like a merc

19. malachibenbaker

malachibenbaker Banned

Ya, thats what I meant. She has killed a lot of monsters, but has succesfully completed 74 hired kills. And i will post after this battle scene. Its really cool, and for @Domino355 i think he updated it,

20. gibble410

I will be posting later today. Im trying to make it more interesting, and Malachibenbaker, You can come in by killing the next monster.

21. big soft moose

If you make the next monster a rabid unicorn Aidan's going to sulk

22. gibble410

I hate to break this to you, but ever since you said 'rabid unicorn' i was going to put it in lol

23. I.A. By the Barn

I.A. By the Barn A very lost time traveller Contributor

@malachibenbaker I'll assume 'hucked' in your post in is chucked. If not I'll edit later.

24. big soft moose

so which group do you want aidan to accompany ? if neither group takes him hes going to kill all the investigating monks and priests and make a totem pole out of their blood drenched heads, just because he can...

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  25. big soft moose

Its a good thing he didnt mention psychotic griffins... ooops